Selling JAZZ electric BASS guitar

munching_out.gif

hey fellas some one dush bag screwed my post please conciser its a very good deal and youll see it when you test is ...thank you

Hey guys,

Just to add my dealing story in..

I have purchased the Yamaha semi acoustic from Yuranga. Condition was told to me to be in full working condition (Both physical and electronics). Upon dealing, I told him that the volume knob was a little loose and asked if the electronics are fine. He assured me that the electronics are working fine. Trusted him, bought the acoustic guitar and went home to test. Electronics are faulty. Informed him straight away. He suggested that I check with guitar shops. I made an effort to bring to two places to have them checked and it was true that the electronics are faulty.

I told him about it and asked for a refund. He told me he didn't have the money as he bought another guitar right after I purchased from him. He initiated to pay half the repair, but I refused as the cost of repair is very high and the guitar was faulty from the start (Not what was told upon dealing). After conversing, we came to conclusion that he will do a full refund to me when he's back from his holiday during mid Dec (15-16).

I can only say that I'm giving Yuranga my trust right now to have the cash refunded to me (As promised by him) when he's back from his holiday. If he does, I have no issue with him at all. I chatted with him for a while when I dealt with him. I'm okay with him other than the issue above.

Yuranga: See you when you are back from your holidays and have a good trip!

Cheers

Last edited:
I believe Yuranga is not a singaporean (not that it matters). He told me that he's a Sri Lankan as he messaged me about something else. I believe that once an item is sold, it rightfully belongs to the new owner. If the new owner wants to sell it at a much higher price, there is no issue with that because if the price was too high, nobody would buy, makes sense? Though personally, all my stuff that I sold are always lower than the price I paid them for because I believe in something called depreciation, that's just me. There's a shop that sells overpriced items located near bugis (I'm not gonna mention any names because it's just too sensitive). Are you going to complain about that shop , then?

But not everything depreciate I guess, some stuff appreciate. Like those super old fender strat, those limited edition guitars and pedals that are out of production.

SOFTIES! Please Take Note!!
If u guys wanna buy,do not pay his asking price,pay only what i sold for = $130

It is Belgium design,made in China. I sold to Yuranga and this person this Bass for $130.I price at $140 they bargain to $130.
then i smsed this person(number above),he didn't know its me,he said he selling for $250 OR trade..
To double confirm it was my bass,i ask if there is any dent(there is a slight dent on the side near top).there is.
I believe Yuranga and this person are in the Buy-Sell Guitar/Bass section trading and buying selling for profit.
the Yamaha Semi Acoustic he posted and Gibson Explorer Replica he selling for higher price.

This is unfair to me as i let go cheap to you and u selling for profit.
i was hoping a good owner will take care of it.

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/219289-Stagg-beautiful-Red-Bass-to-go-at-130

Hey bro, I understand your frustration and you seem to have good intentions. But the guitar is he's now...and judging from the price its unlikely anyone would buy it from him. As for the faulty knob thingy, for a seller to pass of a defected guitar is downright cynical. I wont hesitate to screw these kind of people big time at any given oppurtunity. I reckon you pursue the matter till he makes the refund.

Sorry to hear about these experiences, for the most part my deals on soft are without hassle. But I do have to note, most guitars on soft are slightly over-priced. I havent bought any stuff from soft for awhile, been buying stuff overseas as theyre much cheaper even including the shipping.

Back