Selling JAZZ electric BASS guitar

haeshana

Hey im offering a STAGG B300B300-STR Jazz bass guitar im ok with Selling or prefer trade. it has a awesome sound and its in perfect condition. its made in Belgian and its beautiful. Well let me know with your deal \.Msg me 83188581

B300B300-STR
Standard "J" electric bass guitar - Pickups: 2 x JB - Controls: 2 x Volume + 1 x Tone -
Body: solid Alder - Pickguard: White (BK/BL/SB) or Tortoiseshell (N/NS) - Neck: Hard
Maple, bolt-on, 867 mm, (34.2 in.) - Fingerboard: Rosewood, 20 frets - Bridge: "JB"
Classic - Machine heads: Standard "P", nickel - Colour: Satin red.

imgres

check the picture - same condition as this
http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=S...tart=0&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=70&ty=76

SOFTIES! Please Take Note!!
If u guys wanna buy,do not pay his asking price,pay only what i sold for = $130

It is Belgium design,made in China. I sold to Yuranga and this person this Bass for $130.I price at $140 they bargain to $130.
then i smsed this person(number above),he didn't know its me,he said he selling for $250 OR trade..
To double confirm it was my bass,i ask if there is any dent(there is a slight dent on the side near top).there is.
I believe Yuranga and this person are in the Buy-Sell Guitar/Bass section trading and buying selling for profit.
the Yamaha Semi Acoustic he posted and Gibson Explorer Replica he selling for higher price.

This is unfair to me as i let go cheap to you and u selling for profit.
i was hoping a good owner will take care of it.

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php/219289-Stagg-beautiful-Red-Bass-to-go-at-130

I am very angry!!!
If u guys are just trading buying selling for profits.then please dont act like u guys know music.
Please respect the instruments at least.

Fellow Softies.best is dont deal with Yuranga and this person.
there are just trying to trade and push the values up for their own profit.

I believe Yuranga is not a singaporean (not that it matters). He told me that he's a Sri Lankan as he messaged me about something else. I believe that once an item is sold, it rightfully belongs to the new owner. If the new owner wants to sell it at a much higher price, there is no issue with that because if the price was too high, nobody would buy, makes sense? Though personally, all my stuff that I sold are always lower than the price I paid them for because I believe in something called depreciation, that's just me. There's a shop that sells overpriced items located near bugis (I'm not gonna mention any names because it's just too sensitive). Are you going to complain about that shop , then?

Well i dont know whos the lovelovelovelove is this yuranga and catthesqueal its not ur F**ing business is it ??? because pricing something is my matter coz i owe it. well let me tell you busted you think you are very good musician ..well let me tell you something dud good musicians doesnt contradict each other. well even though y did u even call and check the guitar you sell ?? well for the once who commented before just think about that before commenting nonsense.
thank you

That is not the point,dear friend.do u know that there are many new musicians and students on soft? If everyone were to do the same how? I got to inform u guys that it was sold for 5 days only and there is it again here.i sold it at $130 because i know there are students here.make if affordable for them.not to let yuranga and fren earn the money get it? Fair to the rest? And earning 100% of it but doubling the selling price.soft used to be a nice place for local musicians.

I'm a little confused. haeshana were you refering to me? I was actually supporting you y'know? :/

P.S catthesqueal , your statement 'soft used to be a nice place for local musicians.' is not very valid given your join date.

hey bro i dont know whos this yuranga u referring to. by the way dud how much price i want to sell it it my matter not yours, whether buying it or not is ur matter so give it a break coz i just sell my things what ever the price i want ,...

@ Brenkoh No bro im not contradicting you im kinnda pissed with this catthesqueal .. the way he reffers musician "'soft used to be a nice place for local musicians" . i can imagine about the musician in his heart. even though he called me and get all the info and post it here what kind of a person you are ??? think about it before pointing other

Take it easy catthesqueal, these things happen.

Oh yes, thread starter and everyone else, would be great if you guys could post in a language which everyone understands, like Bren's! PROPER english please :D :D thread's cracking me up real bad

Last edited:
AlNino10 : Hey friend,can just call me Kate..
i am just sticking to my stand that buying cheap and selling at a higher price(in a short period of time) is unjust. There is really no excuse.because when i sold it to u, u tested it on the spot with amp and u said its a good bass.u even asked me to reduce $10,and i did it.
if u buy from other ppl and sell i dont care really as i have notice that u r constantly doin that.
but i have to repeat it again

I am selling at $130 because of students here in the forum and benefit for those who cant afford too high a price n u r abusing the forum's bull/sell section

Last edited:
It is never good to diss somebody else's ad. Pricing is up to the individual seller, also. Whether the item is overpriced or not, it's up to the buyer's discernment. Let's just make peace and not fuel a flame war.

Take it easy catthesqueal, these things happen.

Oh yes, thread starter and everyone else, would be great if you guys could post in a language which everyone understands, like Bren's! PROPER english please :D :D thread's cracking me up real bad

Now that you mentioned it, I just read the conversation and found it humorous. HAHA !

@ catthesqueal or whoever. Why the f*** do u involve me in this?? My friend already sold this base cz he didnt like it much. this haeshana is some one else. and whats ur problem if I buy and sell guitars?? u sell your items cheap cos ur equipment is not good. and people he said I can join his band if I buy his ESP guitar.. guess why cos they have this stupid rule that every guitarist must use either PRS(cos he is using a PRS replica) or ESP guitars lol. even beatles didnt have such rules.hahaha. and he is saying he spent $300+ on pickups(he hasn't) but he is selling it at $150.00
Well bro its not my problem whether u sell it at $150 or u give it free. Why dont you just mind your own business?? are you jobless or something?

and just for the record know this. The gibson replica was valued @ $499 by the previous seller. Im selling it at $320. I give the correct value for the guitars. I dont under value or over value things. and btw I sold that yamaha. so good luck with your esp :)

Pricing depends on seller. I'm sure that buyers would have common sense to pay what it is worth.
However, flipping is an entirely different issue and i hope that you guys would settle this privately, instead of airing the dirty laundry out here.
Oh yeah, proper english would be nice. :)

In the key of C MAJOR u mean? LOL,professionals dont say in the key of C.. LoL..

I suppose that you have nothing else to argue about and hence the quoted comment? I'm just trying to make nice. Now guys, see what happens when you feed a troll. All I'm saying is, just chill and settle this privately with the ts.

Back