SELLING: ESP LTD F-104 Bass!! CHEAP!!

alleycat

_c565690_image_0.jpg

Hi I'm selling my ESP LTD bass for $350. Its in really great condition, never gigged with it and it looks almost new with just some scratches at the back.

Take a look at its review! :http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/bass_guitars/esp/f-104/index.html
"Features: 24 frets, maple neck with rosewood fretboard, thin neck which definitely helps you move up and down the fretboard quickly and accurately, glossy black finish, bright chrome hardware, has a normal body shape but has crazy points and curves, active ESP pickups; volume, bass boost, treble boost, and balance controls.
Great for metal heads, it looks the part and sound as well too. "
"
I'm only selling it because when I got it I didn't know much about basses yet and didn't realize it was quite huge (for me) not the neck (its thin and its easy to play) but its a long scale 35" bass and I realize I had to do quite abit of stretching between frets and its difficult for me to bring it around because of the shape of the gig bag because I;m quite small sized. I would highly recommend it to male bassists because it is not that much of a female-friendly bass with the large scale, the sharp edges and huge bag. However, that said it is a REALLY lightweight bass when compared to the fender or Music man Basses so you would like to take that into consideration. Despite being only about 4kg, I find the sound really versatile and great- you have the bass boost, treble boost and all the balance controls to find the sound you like, just play around and you can play anything- heavy metal s
ongs as well the soft, melodic solo-y type of stuffs.You will get its original ESP gig bag along with it. The versatility of sounds you can get is really worth the price.

More info/ queries/ if you wanna take a look at THE bass pics,
you can get me at
Daphyne
Thanks!
:)

Back