SOLD Selling a pair of Ticket for Cradle of Filth Concert Tickets (26 Apr 2013, Friday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raven_r1

Dear all

I would like to sell a pair of Cradle of Filth Tickets for this coming 26 April 2013 (Friday) concert (@ 8.00pm) at
St. James Power Station at SGD 120.00 (for both tickets).

Usual price on Sistics is SGD 100.00 per ticket.

I will be picking the tickets up on concert day itself.

For any interested parties, who would like to go for the concert, I am letting ithem go for
SGD 120.00 for both ticket.

Please do send me an email at raven_r1@hotmail.com, if you are interested to get your hands on the tickets.
I will be at the venue at about 6.00pm to pick them up, and will get in touch with you via mobile phone.

Thank you.
Randy

Dear all

Please note that I am repricing the tickets for the Cradle of Filth Tickets to SGD 100.00 for
both tickets.

Concert this coming Friday, 26 April 2013 @ 8.00pm. I am picking the ticket up on Concert day itself.
So, if anyone is keen and interested to go for the gig, and would like to get two tickets,
email me at raven_r1@hotmail.com.

I will be at the venue to pick the tickets up at about 6.00pm.

Thank you.
Randy

Dear all

I would like to sell a pair of Cradle of Filth Tickets for this coming 26 April 2013 (Friday) concert (@ 8.00pm) at
St. James Power Station at SGD 120.00 (for both tickets).

Usual price on Sistics is SGD 100.00 per ticket.

I will be picking the tickets up on concert day itself.

For any interested parties, who would like to go for the concert, I am letting ithem go for
SGD 120.00 for both ticket.

Please do send me an email at raven_r1@hotmail.com, if you are interested to get your hands on the tickets.
I will be at the venue at about 6.00pm to pick them up, and will get in touch with you via mobile phone.

Thank you.
Randy

Thanks for the information Subversion,

but i think the chances of the show being cancelled is slim, as the show will most likely proceed as schedule.

But thanks for your optimism, moderator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back