Self-Intro: blackfalcon

blackfalcon

Hey all,

I'm new to S.O.F.T., so I guess I should attempt a self-introduction? I'm a 16 year-old electric rhythm guitarist, bassist and vocalist, and also able to play the ukulele, acoustic guitar, cajon, and basic drums and lead guitar. I'm really into pop punk/ punk rock/ alternative rock music, and into bands like Yellowcard, Motion City Soundtrack, All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Cherri Bomb, Good Charlotte and The Brobecks.

Recently I've been thinking about putting together a band, and looking for people to play music with, which is what brought me here in the first place. Looking to play covers, and maybe after a while start writing and recording original music. If you can play an instrument, any at all (because let's face it, any instrument can be incorporated into good music), but preferrably drums or lead guitar, or just want to jam for the fun of it, do feel free to private message me!

blackfalcon ~

Hi blackfalcon

Welcome to SOFT. Hope you will enjoy your visits.

heyy man! are you still interested in getting a band? we play yellowcard and other rock songs. and we need a bassist. if you are, message me at 97116818 bro.

Latest posts

Back