SavingSomeone & Audiocean at Indie/Alternative gig Homeclub 3rdMay

Hey, if you guys can come up with an awesome Band name, then you must be awesome too!

Anyways, here's the poster I did, its kinda messy, sort of a rush job. It seems like no one was gona do it so, here it is.
gigposter.jpg

lol.. yup as nirvana was saying..juz wanna enjoy a great show too yeh! be sure to come say hi to us!(we're a lil oblivious.=S) we'll share a great deal of appreciating all yo!

(btw.. im with da same band with nirvana..lol.....surprised to see me 'Nirvana'??haha)

to Raistmar: haha..thanks for appreciating da name though=P

-AD.-

You stalker! haha.

Hey, if you guys can come up with an awesome Band name, then you must be awesome too!

Anyways, here's the poster I did, its kinda messy, sort of a rush job. It seems like no one was gona do it so, here it is.
gigposter.jpg

hey nice! Well you took the initiative to do something. That is something admirable already.

-

Guys, please go to the website(Freemansland) to take off the poster. There is no band names on normal band showcase. Assure that ambassadors do WOM for every event as well.

hope you dont get offended. i rather use raistmar's poster instead. be it a normal band showcase or not, the bands playing this sat at least deserves to get their band name on a gig poster.

after all,

they are probably working their ass off to sell the 25 tickets and not to mention spending $$ & time on jamming, etc.

hope you dont get offended. i rather use raistmar's poster instead. be it a normal band showcase or not, the bands playing this sat at least deserves to get their band name on a gig poster.

after all,

they are probably working their ass off to sell the 25 tickets and not to mention spending $$ & time on jamming, etc.

Well said Rudy.

Local Made Mu.

Hi all,

Really wanted to go for this one.. seldom see an alternative/indie gig like this... but will be working at MAAD this weekend...

Firstly, Im not doing marketing but MAAD actually provides performance space for local emerging artists... you guys can visit Maad - Market of Artists and Designers for more info.... its actually at quite a low cost of $40/day at red dot design museum...

PS: Savingsomeone, nice vocals you guys own... reminds me of concave and deathcab....

Rock on Singapore!

Wen.

hi all, vox from Auditory Effect here. Thanks for all the supportssss yesterday haha. we enjoyed ourselves and yeah its really good to see so many bands having a good time!

THis is actually a gd way of knowin each other thru gigs.n i think it really does help in band n"networkin".
should hav done so for the 1st may gig too!

I know this is a little late, but thanks freemansland, and everyone who came! The dulcets were awesome too!

Back