SALE: Vintage PBASS and STINGRAY

superboi

selling 2 awesome basses, I try to best describe the basses to my ability so there are no unpleasant surprises to any potential buyers. NO TRADES, as I am moving fully to 5 string basses, and the ONLY bass Im keen in is a thumb nt 5 warwick. HOWEVER, if you have a MONO bass bag or High quality long leather strap, I might consider slashing part of the guitar's price in exchange for the item.

1. 1989 EBMM stingray -2band eq black body, tort PG, RW board, birdseye maple neck. Low action, relic'ed condition. strung w dr neons. $1600. Not for buyers into the 'mint look' as the bass has been played and gigged and has considerable amount of dings and scratches, however frets are in good condition and plays and sounds superb

2. MIJ 1982 SQ series fender Pbass - black body, white pg. full maple neck. High action for vintage tone, strung w Daddario chromes. Great old school sound. In very good condition. *NOTE* The bass has a more than normal amount of relief on the neck and the truss rod is maxed and saddles bottomed, the string from 20th fret is about 5mm off the fretboard and has no fret buzz anywhere on the neck. It is definitely playable, but not for players who prefer low action. This happen to be the best sounding pbass I have ever played, these goes for as high as 1000usd on ebay. Selling for 600 now.

interested buyers please whatsapp/sms 9369 4554 for pics and details. And you are more than welcomed to come and test the bass themselves if my schedule allows, I stay in the west. Lowballers will not be entertained. cheers

Latest posts

Back