Rock guitar instruction wanted

Looking for private lessons in electric rock guitar, preferably located in the east. Not looking to form a band or anything - short term objectives to do a bunch of classic and alternative rock covers, like ACDC, Led, Who, Hendrix, Sabbath, The Cult, Smashing Pumpkins, Pixies, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Creed, RATM, Ramones, Sleater Kinney... you get the idea... and maybe some blues too. Longer term objectives to actually learn how to play the guitar - theory, scales, CAGED system etc. and begin to do solos and maybe improvise. Short term = 6-12 months, Long term = 2-3 years and beyond. I'm not a total beginner, but wouldn't say I'm intermediate either. I could probably get this done myself playing along with youtube, but I think having proper instruction will provide better groundwork and also make it go along faster.

Drop me a note if interested... thanks!

Peter

If you need guitar teacher, I'm a rock guitarist, 18 yrs of experience, numerous bands I've been through, and have taught a number of students. I stay at East Coast Road. Interested?? Contact me at 94799640 or email me at parabluemusic@yahoo.com.sg

Back