Rock Band looking for Guitarist

whatever

Hi to all Guitarist out there!

Our band has a complete line up.We formed up not so long ago, and jammed 5 times so far.We clicked well, and all bein mature,has experiences in the music scene locally in our previous band(s).Hence, although we r knew, i must say that we r kinda "steady" and really enjoyed rocking together.

Our age grp ranges frm 31-47.We r trying our level best to be versatile.Unfortunately, one of our guitarist r not up to wat we r covering and wat our intentions are.We need a guitarist who is versatile, willing to do covers from wide range of band, and don't mind covering songs with 'drop-D' tuning.

PREFERABLY,guitarist is ard our age grp,We need disciplined guitarist.We r a bunch of happy go lucky guys and always listening to ideas.My other awesome guitarist is verstile, disciplined and able to cover solos too.U can probably work with him in the future, to know "who will cover what".

Our aim is initially just to have fun casual jammin.But since there is chemistry, we were thinking, why not we go for gigs and comps soon, and probably even start doin our origs! : )

Our band consist of a drummer (myself),a vox,a bassist,and a guitarist(who can also cover solo parts).

We usually Jam @Epic, Xjammin or O'lando Thomson Rd.We r trying to maintain once weekly or once in two weeks jammin.Jammin day depends. U must b able to commit to all of these.

So if ure up to it, kindly sms or ws me at 90609838, stating all of these:-

1) Ur name and age
2) The Band/Music u listen to
3) Where u sty
4) Gimme a link to a video to ur performance if u have one
5) What guitars and gears u using
6) and let me know if u r currently in any band

This is our current songlists:-

1)Perfect Stranger•Deep Purple
2)Sweetchild O' Mine•GnR
3)For whom e bell tolls•Metallica
4)Fade to black•Metallica
5)Seek & Destroy•Metallica
6)Creeping Death•Metallica
7)Plush•Stone Temple Pilots
8)Keep on Rockin in the free world•Pearl Jam
9)Come as you are•Nirvana
>>> D tuning <<<
10)Arms wide open•Creed
11)My sacrifice•Creed
12)Killing in e Name Of•R.A.T.M

Thank u for reading.Hope to hear from you soon...\m/

Last edited:
hi bros. looking for guitarist ? i`m here to fill in. i do solo too but my sweepicking is not that good. anything just msg me @ 98352913... cheers ! see ya !

Position closed till further notice.Too many responded.Thanx to those who contacted me.God bless u all and keep on rocking. \m/

Back