SOLD Repost: All Original Vintage Ibanez Tube Screamer TS-808 RC4558P (991th ever made)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luz

*Previous buyer backed out last minute, so here's the chance for you to grab it back!

All original vintage Ibanez Tube Screamer TS-808. Serial number 100991. Made in '80-81, Japan.

THIS ONE GOT IT ALL! Look at all the pictures thoroughly. It has the trademark logo (with circle R), the serial number is 100991 (991th ever made), and has the nut holding the power adaptor jack on. It's also one of those that has a reused enclosure back in those days, which was previously painted yellow (has to be a vintage Ibanez Flanger FL-301 box). It has a few paint chips where the yellow stands out. The pedal uses the first (A) circuit and has the rare Malaysian Texas Instruments RC4558P chip, as clearly shown in the pictures. Original screws. ALL IN ONE, a real deal. See youself to believe it.

It's the oldest one I've ever seen (not counting the narrow box), and even on this page (http://www.analogman.com/tshist.htm), none listed with a serial number this low. It's a very collectible original TS-808, very scarce to find the exact feature around.

The pedal is in great working condition, 100% NO issues. To be honest, it's the best sounding of Tube Screamer / overdrive I've played in my entire life. Hate myself to sell this, but I have necessary bills to pay.

$950 or offer me your nearest best price. PM to deal. COD at Bugis / City Hall areas. First served first come basis. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1765.jpg

IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2021.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.