Record at home anyone?

EvilGtr

Well while waiting for the replies for the other posts, I started looking around my PC for previous stuff that I've done... and guess what? I found many originals that I did over the last decade! the quality is like crap but then again it's mostly done with very amateur equipment. I've basically replaced quite a bit here and there (it took me almost a day) and it's done! Now, i would like to invite individuals, namely guitar, bass and drummers to help me record respective parts for my orginals and I'll piece them together offline. I thought this might be a good idea since there will be no concerns about age, time, availability and all that usual crap, anyone who think they can do a proper job can msg me here and i'll send some samples, and we can get started immediately (as long as you have decent recording gadgets at home). Cheers!

yea, i think it'd be fun too, well if you guys got skype u can add me davidholk1977 and i'll send you the files and you can take your pick which one to do, as far as the sound it's really subjective to individual songs. alternatively i can be reached at 96685094 cheers!

uhm send me email address via private message or sms?

oh yea i also left out that some of my songs got vox parts also, both female and male, any takers?

Nice little project here. I have no recording equipment to contribute however, but if you want a critic, I can.. XD

Hey bro, sorry that time i fell asleep in front of my com, that's why didn't reply. HAHA. Anyways, getting my POD HD300 next week! so hope to be able to churn out stuff soon!

Back