Read this if you are a true musician

cyfulsuicmez

HEY TECHNICAL DEATH METALHEADS!

My name is Cyful, 23+, and I'm a former Obscure Phionix and WTN lead guitarist. Seriously, I've been searching high and low for good musicians to fit in my band. My aim is to be the only band in Singapore who play true Technical Death Metal. And by this, I can confirm that will we have fast recognition for playing TECHNICAL DEATH METAL. So if you guys are up for it, this is who I want to have in my band..

*Vocalist : Able to scream and growl! RAWRRRRRR!
*Guitarist : Able to play rhythm when I'm playing solos, or otherwise.
*Bassist : If you are planning to fit in a bass solo, intro or outro in our original, this is the band that you can count on. Able to play 5-string or 6-string bass.
*Drummer : Every drummer can blast, gravity blast, and grind. But its hard to find a drummer who can do those on odd timings. So if you wanna give it a shot, I'm open to it.

*Above all this, the important thing is, we must get along very well. I've experienced a lot of two-faced friends out there, and I wouldn't want to see that in my band. I personally believe, in Music, comes true friendship. Honesty, Respect and Trust is what we must have.

Just to let you guys know what would be the band influences -

The Faceless, Necrophagist, Spawn Of Possession, Theory In Practice, Sadist, Job For A Cowboy, Obscura, Carcass, Death, Morbid Angel and etc.

So, Respected Musicians, If you are keen and up for it, or maybe just wanna try it out, or even make it your side band, please do contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I'm really hoping for you mysterious band members. Ladies Vocalist acceptable! Preferably 23 and above for band members!

Thank You! \m/

Cyful :twisted:
Facebook : Cyful Sabri

Latest posts

Back