Re-Self-Intro: Edric Hwang - Music Producer

dric

Hey everyone!

I've been on the forums for many years now. However, I've been away for the past few years, so now that I'm back I thought I'd say hello again!

I've just recently moved back to Singapore from the US. I've been playing the guitar for about 8 years, and that has eventually lead me to my chosen career path. I'm a freelance music producer and sound designer and I'm back to hopefully contribute to the growing local music scene. I currently run my own production facility and I'm always open to collaborations.

My goal is always to achieve the best possible result in my productions, to always be true to the music and to help the artist best deliver their message to their audience in the most effective way possible.

So if you're looking to make some serious music! (or even not so serious ones!), do contact me as it's always a pleasure to meet fellow music-lovers!

Cheers!
- Edric
edrichwang.com
www.cirdestudios.com

Nice stuff man, checked out the site and all! Tonnes of cool gear :) IIRC I may have bought some stuff off ya in the past! haha

Dude! I definitely remember you! I see you have an Axe-FX II too, very very nice man. Too bad I don't have the MFC-101 :(

You're more than welcomed to come check out any gear you're interested in trying man.

haha I've been using Fractal since maybe last september? had an Ultra that I sold once my name came up on the list for a II.

Sounds good man, we'll see! Maybe once I'm done with exams haha.

Yea dude I camped at the Fractal site and got the Axe II in a mad rush to fill out the purchase form!

Thanks David! How's it going??

Back