RARE: 2002 FENDER HIGHWAY ONE STRATOCASTER TEAL GREEN w/ ROSEWOOD NECK

keltjw

Hi Softies,

I have a 2002 USA Fender highway one strat in teal green up for sale. This was purchased from swee lee and used for about a year before retiring in a closet. This is the first generation highway one and it is one of the few that have a rosewood neck. Do a google search to find most early productions come in maple necks.

This is a a similar model : http://www.guitar-museum.com/guitar-17193-2002-Fender-Highway-One-Stratocaster-Strat-Teal-Green

There's a few dings on the alder body and the pickguard is a nice vintage white (it has aged). Hardware all working fine. I have cut off the strings to give the guitar a good polishing.

Ultimately, it is built to be a no-frills guitars that focuses on sound rather than looks. The early highway one's are built to reproduce a more vintage sound compared to those made more recently. Last set up was done by wayne @ guitar connection to .10 gauge.

Selling for $600, Newton/Orchard area. SMS/whatsapp 9663665nine for more pictures.

cheers,
kel

sorry guys i ran the serial number through the database... its an early 2003 model. Still a first generation highway one nonetheless.

Back