PRS Artist Package

vernplum said:
ItAcHi said:
i think its worth waiting for...

Did you do that? Order and wait so long?

I ordered mine at Wildwood Guitars. I recommend using them if you're considering importing from the States.

Ps - and No, thats not my McCarty. Mine comes with some sort of sunburst colour.

i didnt do that...but my friend do...he wait for 9 whole months for his PRS custom 24...but i can nv forget his expression when he get his guitar...he almost cried...

JMguitars said:
Guitarist magazine ran an interesting write-up on PRS in its latest issue; given that 2005 is PRS 20th anniversary.

There were quite a few pages of coverage and interviews on the different models.
Eh? Which issue? Slash on cover? (the latest) or Pete Townshend? Only thing I could find flipping through my recent back issues is them appearing at NAMM or soemthing and Dave Navarro launching his signature model. (Very nice Double Neck Dragon in the background... wonder how much that's worth...)

JMguitars said:
vernplum said:
ItAcHi said:

I ordered mine at Wildwood Guitars. I recommend using them if you're considering importing from the States.

Ps - and No, thats not my McCarty. Mine comes with some sort of sunburst colour.

how much did u pay for yours?

Picture003.jpg

my Grey/Black Custom24.

victt said:
JMguitars said:
vernplum said:
ItAcHi said:

how much did u pay for yours?

I cant remember exactly.

Over 4k for sure.

I think you can try Willcutt Guitars at US. They are supposedly top rated with BAM forums members and one of the prestige PRS dealers.

Back