Project BreakOut! (Vol.1 Japanesque Music Collection) 29 December 2007

Kunio

attachment.php

http://sgcafe.com/showthread.php?t=40172
Good evening Ladies, Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Project BreakOut! (Vol.1 Japanesque Music Collection) is finally here!

This event is done by a group of dedicated musicians for the love of Japanese music, the J-Rock/Pop Circle.

Please note that this Project Breakout will be a PAID gig (which means tickets will be sold for entry) reasons for this is due to the rental of sound/lighting equipment and a change in venue, and the fact that not all bands playing are able to fork out to organise for a free gig.

Project Breakout vol.1 [Japanesque Music Collection]will be held on the

29 December 2007 (Saturday)
Kallang CC (Airconditioned Main Hall this time, not the seminar room),
[Doors open 5pm, While bands will start their set at 6pm onwards],

(some of you might wonder why its held at kallang CC again, this is because the kallang CC committee is actually very supportive of Jrock and youth and the arts, also bands playing that night have to make it through an audition before allowed to play, therefore expect quality.

Tickets are priced at $8.00 ea, pre-sale tickets are going at $7.00 ea + complimentary drinks (first 100 tickets only), ticket pre-sales has commenced.

There will also be a mini bazaar with booths from our local J-punk/lolita/cosplay fashion outlets, language schools, school clubs, etc. to promote their merchandise/services at their promotional rates.

We're going to make this upcoming gigs different from all previous jrock gigs and it WILL continue to improve! So please show us your support for the love of Japanese music!

Bands performing :

Oriental Couch
Labyrinth
Human Error
Skyler
79 Tribal Nation
Razzle Play
Jae & Simon
HellvenX
Ethe'Real

For further enquires regarding this event please either post on this thread , PM me or drop an email to projectbreakout@gmail.com

Bands who are interested to play for this event please feel free to contact us for further details , also if you're interested to set-up a booth to sell your goods please contact me for the details, thanks! See you at Project Breakout!

p.s poster details regarding bands & booths are subjected to change.

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

Ticket Pre-sales for PROJECT BREAKOUT VOL. 1 (JAPANESQUE MUSIC COLLECTION) has officially begun! Pre-Sale will end on the 21st Dec!
Here are some ways to get your tickets at pre-sale prices!

1. Purchase from ATSUKI G.L @ SUNTEC CITY 3rd Level My Playground
2. Purchase from Music Garage @ 63B Queens Street (near bugis junction)
3. Purchase from Black Alice @ 52 Queen St, #02-07 Little Red Dot (Red Building @ Bugis Street above Cheers
4. purchase from participating BANDS
5. purchase from kallang CC before the Pre-sale ends or Purchase @ the door
6. purchase through projectbreakout@gmail.com (order of more then 5 only)
7. PM me or get tickets from me if you know me in person.
8. Theres going to be more locations for you to purchase your tickets! Please be patient sorry!

See you at PBO!

Last edited:
Back