programme for windows to create drum tracks?

if you're just starting out fruityloops is pretty easy to use. i think there was a free program called hammerhead rhythm station which was similar (step sequencer style).

both are geared towards electronic/dance music though so creating realistic sounding tracks is pretty impossible, you'd need a MIDI sequencer like cubase for that. if its just for demos and songwriting fruityloops is fine.

fruity loops is more like drum loops right? i'm looking for something more like.. where i can create a whole drum sequence, fruity loops looks confusing to me, used it once, boy it was horrible

nope, it has a step sequencer built in to program your beats. FL's pretty much the simplest it gets when it comes to sequencing drums from scratch. you'd have to deal with MIDI and vst's and all that with most other options.

ah leaf drums is great, good suggestion. i remember the default kit sounds being pretty good as well. does it do alternate time signatures 3/4, 7/8 etc easily? FL is kinda annoying for that.

FL or SX???

F Loops is good but basic. how far do you want to take your music?

look at cuebase SX and 'NI battery' that is the best plugin for druns i have found at the moment.

also look at 'bifilter'

trust me, i have over 2500 plugins and over 1500 VSTi

Back