Private Guitar Tutor Available

ajd

Hello all,

I am offering private guitar lessons. I am a professional guitar player that has been playing for over 10 years, have played in various rock bands, currently the lead guitarist and keyboard player for the band RSF playing at Indochine, Forbidden City at Clark Quay on Saturday evenings.
Can teach all styles including Rock, Blues, Jazz, Pop, Fusion, and Acoustic folk/pop.
For beginners, you will learn the basic principles of good rhythm, chords, and initial scales and techniques.
You will not only learn to play the chords and scales on the guitar but also the theory behind the chords to allow you to construct and play any chord or scale on the guitar with ease.
For more advanced players, advance chords, techniques and scales will be taught to expand your soloing proficiency in any all styles.
My main influences have come from the blues/rock genre including players such as Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, BB King, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Rory Gallagher, Angus Young (AC/DC), David Gilmour. Further influences include, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Robben Ford, George Benson.

I am based in Tanah Merah, so can give lessons easily in the East. Will travel to other areas for students who live further out (travel fee for long distance to be agreed).

Rates:

Standard Beginner rate: S$30 per hour
Beginner Group rate: S$25 per person per hour

Standard Intermediate rate: S$35 per hour
Intermediate group rate: S$30 per person per hour

Contact me at 92724461 for further info and arrangements if you are interested.

Thanks

Adam

Back