SOLD pre wired short shaft kit with Real vintage bees. With Picts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidetox

Hi guys, up for grabs a pre wired short shaft harness for your les pauls with 0.2uf Vdc 10% 400v Vintage Bees - real stuffs not repos.

130E3CCA-6C5D-4BC6-ADB6-DD01A4CFE5F2_zpsetzv8eeb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It started it's life as a pre wired 'raw' RS kit. Two 500K RS Short-Shaft SuperPots for the volume controls in the kit, these pots have a custom taper that gives you a noticeable difference between each number on your volume control. The neck Tone pot is original from RS but the bridge tone pot is a replacement. ( premium CTS pot which the sweep is good surprising. - from the good guys at TYMC. )

Now the caps. These are authenticate caps from the late 1950s and are not repros. The 0.2 uf 10% 400 volts bees are just slightly off from what the vintage guitars uses - 0.22uf 20% 400 volts. Have scored the set of vintage bees from Jonesy from My les paul forum.

The pre wired raw kits retails at 50ish usd from RS and the bees at 60 usd a set. Total cost would be around 110 usd.

I can let go at sgd 110. COD from station line - pioneer to Dover station best during late afternoons. ( 5pm )

Whatsapp me at 9four77488zero.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back