POT vs NNG

+1 to dat. Its scientifically proven no 2 guitar of da same make model type sounds da same. Not even an identical twin. But yet again its not audible to one's ears unless u juz have dat special gift.

lol...you guys..
let me rephrase. is NNG and POT even under the same company? i know both are from thailand. 77 brings in POT but quite a few guys i have seen own NNGs (where od they get it from). so any opinion on this? which is better etc etc?

Go try out the POT guitars at G77.

Best way to tell the characteristics of the guitar based on YOUR own feel/touch. Reviews and opinions are based on those people giving them (which could be different from yours).

Cheers...... and what a party we had just now at G77!

i have played the POTs before. all im asking is if POT and NNG come from the same company. I have communicated with prasit already and it is clear that he is from NNG and he does great work. But if he can say and i quote "About the 90% current models guitar products being sold at Guitar 77 not made from us.", then who makes POTs???

yes you're rite. guitar 77 is listed under their international dealers links. wellat least this solves part of the mystery. :lol:

Just a little information for you guys out there.

All these batches of POT guitars are Made in Thailand :lol: .

Cheers and Merry Christmas to ALL!!

Edge said:
Beefy said:
Just a little information for you guys out there.

All these batches of POT guitars are Made in Thailand :lol: .

Cheers and Merry Christmas to ALL!!

dude...tats quite obvious...... i think ur not geting what the threadstater means.....

Yes, it is obvious.

If you do work in a guitar shop, there are people asking where it's from. So, it's just for information. In conclusion, POT guitars are from RINTON and NNG (depending on model).

I doubt that pots are made from 2nd hand guitars. But there are some people who want to change their guitar neck and hence order from g77.

Back