pop lyricist seeking cowriters

pseagal

Hi there:

Come out of the closet, those composers who are into English pop music and are dying to write and create good main stream pop music. It will be good if you can also record and produce the song.

I am using the internet for cowrites, it seems good to me so far. Sadly, I am still lost as to why I can't find any locals who share the same passion and determination as me to write memorable songs with?

The songs we write, well, the good ones, we can record and produce. Then, we can market them. We can also write for projects. My base so far is the UK and USA.

Thanks and let me know.

www.myspace.com/pamelaseagal

Yes I'm based here

I would like to find out more about the songs you're writing.

Can you send me a myspace link or an email from my myspace site?

Thanks!

Add me in msn. I'll sent you a private message. Go check. my email is there.

I write slow/upbeat acoustic songs and full band set songs, like hardcore type or alternative.
I can do screaming/harsh vocals/ growling.

Basically, i intend to enter the english music industry and already have alot of 'lobangs'
for exposure and selling of songs to music production companies.

sadly, i don't use myspace even though i have it.
No proper recordings and band members not found yet.

Wow you seems to have good writing skills. I too write songs and play them. On similar genre as well. But I am better with coming up with fresh vocal melodies I guess..? hahha

Check my stuffs out at http://www.youtube.com/user/Rockafellas89

Some of those are my originals. Some are in good quality and others are in not-so-good. But all are done in the name of fun! haha.. Nice to meet you :)

Sadly, are you looking for local musician? coz I am from Indonesia. where are you from? pretty experienced to have gone as far as the UK! hehe

Guitar /keyboard /musiccomposer

Hi.MR LYRIC.

Please, email me your lyric.

I have some fancy stuff here to be fit in.:cool:

I do song with different kind of concept like more to spa, world music,new age.and dance track.

please check one of my meditation song (spring time) at soft forum general discussion open mic.

And don't listen to the other 2 song, caused jack is become CRAZY ELEPHANT.
www.myspace.com/humblepie780

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back