Performing on streets.


New member
Just wondering, you need license right?

Any idea whats the requirement to perform on streets? Like those uncles i see in those underpass-es. Thanks.
some sort of entertainment pass so the cops cant arrest you for that... you have ta go apply under some arts section or something... but you'll have ta bring your own equipment...
checked... they say require some er.. organisation or something... anyone care to elaborate?

also... if no organisation cant perform? =/
I don't remember seeing anything about organizations either.

Basically the rules for busking are quite ridiculous, so I wouldn't bother trying to apply. Try waiting for an organization to start calling for performers - especially organizations like AFUA. Saves you a whole lot of hassle.