people who can't take No for an ans

Here's a story of ppl who can't take YES for an answer - based on a true story.

New project band formed. Players selected. A certain kind of instrumentalist answers your soft ad. You have never heard or seen this dude play before but based on the strength of your conversation with him and the interaction via mass group e-mail, he seems to be the rite choice.

On the day of the first band meeting (after agreeing to 1st practise / competition date /etc). The entire band waits & waits for him. Not only is he a no show - he doesnt bother to even inform you (until you sms him if he is on the way to the meeting) that he's busy & wont be able to make it for the meet, the practise or the competition. Or maybe (according to the theory of a fellow instrumentatlist in the band), he DID show up and didnt like the way we band members looked?

No major harm done - a replacement instrumentalist is then recruited that same minute from a list of reputable players that you had worked with before.

Yes some ppl just cant take YES for an answer. :rolleyes:

nice one FGL,

anyways back on the subject..
hmm obviously his a noob trying to make it big,
and obviously vain and conceited.
in denial most of the time i guess.

hey marilyn

i noe how you must have felt at that time dude
This guy X freaked the living daylights out of my band when we meet up with him
He even came prepared to show us CARD TRICKS for the auditions
can you believe that
who comes to try out for a band with a pack of cards

hmmm card trick hahahaha WTFISH!!!??? this is really good kopitiam with teh O and ciggis talk man hahaha. i hope i never meet another guy like that again. though i have to admit i have but its cos of one exp that always set my alerts on high i always cut ppl like that off b4 it happens nowadays.

THEY ARE STILL OUT THERE....

PS:i wish girls try out for the strippers positions in my band. that will be HEEELLL YEEEAAA hahaha(but with no card tricks ok)

Last edited:
gotta admit that it took some time to understand what you typed cos you didn't use the " sign. but it doesnt matter.

yea there are some people like that, unfortunately. if he desperately wants to be in a band, why not post an ad here? makes it easier. and if he did post an ad, i wonder if anybody did answer him..

Back