PEDALS PARADE PART4

mrmisse

Hi all..

MISSE Electronics will be having a stall (again!!?) on Saturday 21 Aug 3pm to 9pm at Far East Square (behind Chinatown Point).

Visual Sound, Proco Rats, Radial Tonebones, Lastgasp Art Laboratories Noise Effects, Death By Audio, Effector13, line6, Fulltone, Redwitch, Xotic and Electro Harmonix are the confirmed attendants. In fact, all the pedals listed will be there except for moog n crowther which are making their way here. Protone and Real McCoy Custom wahs are coming real soon. Pedalcase samples and some used pedals will be there as well.

you can check out the prices in the website but of course there'll be further discounts.. cheers!!

www.moogmusic.com
www.realmccoycustom.com
www.protonepedals.com

hahaha.. that's funny..
let me see.. only 44ofjuly will be there for sure.. so he will be.. haha.. :lol:

44ofjuly said:
Good time to be pedalphile :lol:

uh yeh haha.. come n get touchy with the pedals.. but only small sized ones.. all those line6 n some electro harmonix ones are too big to pedalphile.. 8)

Yo yo....

I'm in search of a good OD/Distortion pedal.

I've been reading alot of mags, apparantly the "Big Muff" types are pretty good.... I'm kind'a sick of the BOSS ones already...

any to recommend from ur line up? Got price? If it's cool, maybe I'll pop by too :)

yap.. plenty to recommend but you have to base it on ur own preferences..
what's your budget?..

best is if you come down to try them yourself.. haha, it's very tough describing sound but a few good ODs would be the Xotic AC Booster, Fulltone Fulldrive2, Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde, Tonebone Hot British, Fulltone Distortion Pro and the proco rats.. or u can wait for the Crowther Audio Hotcake and the Prunes & Custard.. come lah.. come n try all u want.. 8)

The big muff is more like a fuzz pedal imho.. i actually have a used big muff and it's condition is very good n comes w box..

8O of course all of the pedals sound will be different according to your amp and guitar setup. A hotcake sounds great through a decent wattage valve amp, but sounds crappy through a 10 watt tranny amp.. rather than spend heaps on individual pedals you can also consider a modelling amp such as Digitech/johnson which uses a valve preamp and has O/D and mod sounds you can tailor to your taste. And when you sell it you dont lose heaps.

Back