Effects/pedals clearance sale

uglyfunk

Drive:

Crowther Double Hotcake. World famous pedal needs no introduction. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

Amptweaker Tight Metal Distortion. Very high gain pedal, tight control really perfect for palm muting power chords, works great with 7 or 8 string guitars, low strings don't get muddy with high gain. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $140 neg

Rockett pedals 10 Ton Hammer Distortion. Great 80's hair metal type drive. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $170 neg

Om Laboratories Sahasrara Overdrive. One of the bst TS clones out there, local or otherwise. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

Wampler Cranked AC Distortion. 1st generation Wampler 'Vox AC30 in a box' type pedal. Does sparkly cleans/semi-dist sounds effortlessly, and can get very crunchy like a real AC30 with top boost. 1st gen comes stock with funky 'disco' multi-coloured LED. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $150 neg

Fuzz:

NOC3 Fuzz. Boutique handwired clone of the original dallas/arbiter germanium fuzzface circuit, but with true bypass and without the reliability issues with the vintage ones. Real easy to get eric johnson/joe bonamassa lead tones when driving this into an OD pedal or overdriven amp. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $140 neg

MXR Blue Box Low Octave Fuzz. Listen to the solo for the Led Zepopelin song 'fool in the rain', this is the exact same pedal that Jimmy Page uses to get that sound. At extreme settings can get 'atari/nintendo' vid game noises/bleeps/squeals. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

M I Audio Pollyanna Octave Fuzz. Can do Hendrix style 'Purple Haze' solo upper octave fuzz, can also add in TWO lower octaves as well. makes single note riffs fat as hell. also makes spluttery broken speaker 'spoilt robot' machine noises at extreme settings. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

Delay:

Malekko 616 Analog Delay. Warm and clear analog delay with controllable modulation, and a switch to choose from buffered bypass with delay trails after the pedal is switched off, or true bypass without the trails. Cosmetic condition 9/10 (one plastic knob is missing). Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $150 neg

Thundertweak Delay. Digital delay with very clear and accurate repeats. It's basically your EXACT tone (no tone suck like on the boss DD pedals), but repeated. Cosmetic condition 8/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

Others:

Vintage Digitech Whammy II. 1993 model. Stock black chassis. smaller than the whammy III, IV and V. Lighter too, but has the same functionality and presets as the other whammy's (except for the whammy down setting) Great for those who want the whammy sound but with pedalboard space issues. Cosmetic condition 8/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $180 neg

Boss PH1r Phaser MIJ Black label from the 1980's. Really lush and warm phasing, doesn't go very extreme. Cosmetic condition 7/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

CoPilot FX The Android Ring Modulator. Lowest priced and smallest ring modulator on the market. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

Plutoneium Chi Wah Wah pedal. Smallest wah pedal on the market, smaller than the AMT japanese girl wah. Soundwise, it's closer to the Morley wah sound - great for soaring leads and fattening up your tone, not so good for crybaby type vintage wah sounds. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

ToneFactor Eleven Clean Boost pedal. Very clear and clean boost pedal with great sweep on the tone knob. Before 12 o'clock on the tone knob and its a flat frequency boost, after 12 o'clock on the tone knob sweep and it sounds more like a rangemaster type treble boost. Great for making your solos cut through or crunching up a tube amp. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

Please sms me at 98717043 and i'll get back to you ASAP.

I would rather deal in town area, city hall mrt area or anywhere central. Evenings after work are best.

Lowballers, timewasters, un-serious buyers who have no money or want installment plans or cant deal immediately and want me to wait until you got money saved up, and of course, those who make deals and eventually just dont turn up and playout. STAY AWAY. I will not entertain you or be civil.

thnx for reading.

Last edited:
sold

crowther double hotcake is SOLD

boss ph1r phaser is SOLD

malekko delay reserved

Drive:

Crowther Double Hotcake. World famous pedal needs no introduction. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

Amptweaker Tight Metal Distortion. Very high gain pedal, tight control really perfect for palm muting power chords, works great with 7 or 8 string guitars, low strings don't get muddy with high gain. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $140 neg

Rockett pedals 10 Ton Hammer Distortion. Great 80's hair metal type drive. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $170 neg

Om Laboratories Sahasrara Overdrive. One of the bst TS clones out there, local or otherwise. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

Wampler Cranked AC Distortion. 1st generation Wampler 'Vox AC30 in a box' type pedal. Does sparkly cleans/semi-dist sounds effortlessly, and can get very crunchy like a real AC30 with top boost. 1st gen comes stock with funky 'disco' multi-coloured LED. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $150 neg

Fuzz:

NOC3 Fuzz. Boutique handwired clone of the original dallas/arbiter germanium fuzzface circuit, but with true bypass and without the reliability issues with the vintage ones. Real easy to get eric johnson/joe bonamassa lead tones when driving this into an OD pedal or overdriven amp. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $140 neg

MXR Blue Box Low Octave Fuzz. Listen to the solo for the Led Zepopelin song 'fool in the rain', this is the exact same pedal that Jimmy Page uses to get that sound. At extreme settings can get 'atari/nintendo' vid game noises/bleeps/squeals. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

M I Audio Pollyanna Octave Fuzz. Can do Hendrix style 'Purple Haze' solo upper octave fuzz, can also add in TWO lower octaves as well. makes single note riffs fat as hell. also makes spluttery broken speaker 'spoilt robot' machine noises at extreme settings. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

Delay:

Malekko 616 Analog Delay. Warm and clear analog delay with controllable modulation, and a switch to choose from buffered bypass with delay trails after the pedal is switched off, or true bypass without the trails. Cosmetic condition 9/10 (one plastic knob is missing). Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $150 neg

Thundertweak Delay. Digital delay with very clear and accurate repeats. It's basically your EXACT tone (no tone suck like on the boss DD pedals), but repeated. Cosmetic condition 8/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

Others:

Vintage Digitech Whammy II. 1993 model. Stock black chassis. smaller than the whammy III, IV and V. Lighter too, but has the same functionality and presets as the other whammy's (except for the whammy down setting) Great for those who want the whammy sound but with pedalboard space issues. Cosmetic condition 8/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $180 neg

Boss PH1r Phaser MIJ Black label from the 1980's. Really lush and warm phasing, doesn't go very extreme. Cosmetic condition 7/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

CoPilot FX The Android Ring Modulator. Lowest priced and smallest ring modulator on the market. Cosmetic condition 9/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

Plutoneium Chi Wah Wah pedal. Smallest wah pedal on the market, smaller than the AMT japanese girl wah. Soundwise, it's closer to the Morley wah sound - great for soaring leads and fattening up your tone, not so good for crybaby type vintage wah sounds. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $160 neg

ToneFactor Eleven Clean Boost pedal. Very clear and clean boost pedal with great sweep on the tone knob. Before 12 o'clock on the tone knob and its a flat frequency boost, after 12 o'clock on the tone knob sweep and it sounds more like a rangemaster type treble boost. Great for making your solos cut through or crunching up a tube amp. Cosmetic condition 10/10. Perfect working condition. Bottom is velcroed. $120 neg

Please sms me at 98717043 and i'll get back to you ASAP.

I would rather deal in town area, city hall mrt area or anywhere central. Evenings after work are best.

Lowballers, timewasters, un-serious buyers who have no money or want installment plans or cant deal immediately and want me to wait until you got money saved up, and of course, those who make deals and eventually just dont turn up and playout. STAY AWAY. I will not entertain you or be civil.

thnx for reading.

Back