Paintball 101 Clinic: Do you have what it takes to paint?

AvonRellets

Clinic.jpg

Hi guys, if you're keen to try out paintball, do go for this clinic. Its quite worth it (extra 30 paintballs!) Please PM me if you're keen to go!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You must be 14 years old and above to play. If you are between 14 - 17 you must fill in the parental consent form to play.

Venue: Red Dynasty Paintball Park
Bottle Tree Park, 81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun), Singapore 769198

DIRECTIONS
By Car - Enter along Sembawang Road into Lorong Chencharu and follow the road signs.
By MRT - Alight at Khatib MRT and walk along Yishun Road, we are located opposite Yishun Stadium. 10 minutes walk from the MRT.
By Bus - Bus stops directly outside The Bottle Tree Park, alight at Yishun Ave 2. Services 39, 85, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 857, 858, 965 and 969.

What to wear?

• Long sleeved top and long pants
Something loose and comfortable. I also advise a singlet or t-shirt inside that as well and shorts inside your pants.
Best outfits for first timers: No.4 or motocross outfits.
Jeans are not recommended unless they are super chap chap and loose. Denim tears pretty easily.
Colour-wise, I recommended anything non-white, especially for ladies.

• Running Shoes
Once again, as long as its comfortable and protects your feet.

What to bring:
-
towel
- big bottle of water (can drinks cost $1.40 at the machine)
- change of clothes
- optional: showering stuff (there are open air showers at both male and female toilets)
- optional: camera

- optional: showering stuff (there are open air showers at both male and female toilets)
- optional: camera

camera is no longer optional

Latest posts

Back