• 22 November, Saturday

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • 23 November, Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvonRellets

Due to poor response (actually there was NO response), I decided to cancel this - Go for the Paintball 101 Clinic instead!

More details in the next post

So why come for this instead of organising one yourself?
Cos I will be asking my paintballing friends to guide you guys along for a more fun experience!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
You must be 14 years old and above to play. If you are between 14 - 17 you must fill in the parental consent form to play. I will put up the link to download the form for whoever needs it.

Also players have to fill in an indemnity form before playing. I will also put up a link for it. Filling it up beforehand saves everyone alot of time.

If you wanna bring your friends, thats cool but hopefully they are SOFT members as well. Do read up the FAQ for more info!
http://www.weplaypaintball.com/Faq.html

INTERESTED PLAYERS PLEASE PM OR EMAIL ME sansamprox [at] yahoo [dot] com

Last edited:
DETAILS

Venue: Red Dynasty Paintball Park
Bottle Tree Park, 81 Lorong Chencharu (Yishun), Singapore 769198

DIRECTIONS
By Car - Enter along Sembawang Road into Lorong Chencharu and follow the road signs.
By MRT - Alight at Khatib MRT and walk along Yishun Road, we are located opposite Yishun Stadium. 10 minutes walk from the MRT.
By Bus - Bus stops directly outside The Bottle Tree Park, alight at Yishun Ave 2. Services 39, 85, 851, 852, 853, 854, 855, 857, 858, 965 and 969.

What to wear?

• Long sleeved top and long pants
Something loose and comfortable. I also advise a singlet or t-shirt inside that as well and shorts inside your pants.
Best outfits for first timers: No.4 or motocross outfits.
Jeans are not recommended unless they are super chap chap and loose. Denim tears pretty easily.
Colour-wise, I recommended anything non-white, especially for ladies.

• Running Shoes
Once again, as long as its comfortable and protects your feet.

What to bring:
-
towel
- big bottle of water (can drinks cost $1.40 at the machine)
- change of clothes
- optional: showering stuff (there are open air showers at both male and female toilets)
- optional: camera
- compulsory: sense of fun and sportsmanship!

Please do PM or e-mail me at sansamprox [at] yahoo [dot] com if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Voted 22nd! ! SATurday man! :)

How much is it again?

As stated above: $50 per pax for about 4-5 games

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe if its sew on rank then bo bian. If you got epaulets you can choose to remove :)

Ok guys I'll try to get a saturday slot. For now, AFAIK its only sunday available for that weekend

If the date is 29 Nov Saturday, will it be ok?

fine enough with me. Sunday's aren't for me is all i know

you want to put on rank for No.4? Lol. I'll go kope my fren's 2LT rank. then can knock everyone down. Ngeeaahahahahhaa...

HAHA! Yeah man! No.4 LCP rank for me. Wear till I tear, next year changing new uniform HAHA!

COOL!!! Can't wait for it.

dude this one is for real right? like damn cool ah.

first there is softie chalet party at east coast. now this.

man wo ai S.O.F.T !

and dude we seriously needs tons more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back