OM : Ever first acoustic solo, Walking Away

Kaye

ok guys.. here's my piece of solo.. nothing super although. Came up with a acoustic backing and starting sliding here and there.. So here's my first ever solo la. haha oh well.. cant really call it a solo.. maybe a riff? Woo.. i jus love the sound of acoustic guitars. hahaha. -drools-

Hmm.. so here's: Walking Away.

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FT4F1UC9RVBV2L7ELRI0FO214

haha i will need comments so i can improve.. most probably goanna make this into a full song with vocals.

hahaha.. i can never do those superb stuffs like vrooting like dhalif. aiya. :p

*rolls around the floor* ah really ar? HAHA.. eh eh first time people say that my recording is nice. :oops: *bows* thanks thanks

tany said:
wah real nice! just softer the backing and louder the lead then it's great!

haha thanks tany.. cannot la.. if the lead louder then can hear the gich here and there. But yeah.. the backing is kinda loud. :lol:

nice... i feel kinda inspired by your little clip man..

maybe i can try to add some stuff over it.
hiak hiak hiak :twisted:

wow kaye! u've improved a lot. very nice!! i hope u keep on practising until u become a super shredder :D

hey chanmin! go ahead!! spice up the song! must chilli hot hot. then send to me ah.

thanks mr pop.. i mean sofyan. Hahaha i'll be 30 then.. not bad what.. my kids can say: My mummie is a shredder! hahaha.

whahaha.

the mood goes so well with the title! i can see two lovers forecefully separated from each other in the rain!

And that...that Oasis feel again!

Back