OM: Bon Jovi "Always" collab!

hi all,

This is a collab of the classic Bon Jovi song "always" that EvilGtr, BlahBlah and I did last night.

Andrew: Intro guitar solo, Last guitar solo,
Sang first verse, second half of hte 2nd verse, and bridge.

BlahBlah: The Middle Guitar solo,
Sang 2nd verse

EvilGtr: Sound Engineer.

All 3 of us sang the choruses many times over and harmonized to make like a huge crazy-ass choir. sounds kinda funny, but anyways, it was fun collaborating with u guys.

heres the link:
http://s20.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39V2KA47HRBXP0ZBMJD5NPLWQY

wow, singing Bon Jovi is no easy feat! The chorus sounds crazy-assed indeed! I also think that Charles' voice has 'feel'. But he could try to not 'pull' his pitch at the at the end of every line, if you know what I mean. Everything in moderation is best. Overall, good job guys.

Vaiyen said:
wow, singing Bon Jovi is no easy feat! The chorus sounds crazy-assed indeed! I also think that Charles' voice has 'feel'. But he could try to not 'pull' his pitch at the at the end of every line, if you know what I mean. Everything in moderation is best. Overall, good job guys.

thanks for checkin it out daniel.. :D

woa cool thnx for checkin it out guys and thanks tany and daniel for the kind words, i aint a vocalist but yea will work on the mistakes and polish up :) i think my solo pales in comparison to andrew's haha.

It is good to hear some songs here with vocals, good try guys , as long as you are having fun and enjoying urself , that's the main thing :)

cheers
purplehaze3691

purplehaze3691 said:
It is good to hear some songs here with vocals, good try guys , as long as you are having fun and enjoying urself , that's the main thing :)

cheers
purplehaze3691

hey, thanks for checking the song out....
yea we definitely had a blast doing this song... :D

Back