NS Enlistment: Sept8 (this thurs)

azhiwen said:
pepper- said:
my dad used to say that guys complain alot about NS and stuffs like that, but once it's all over, you'll miss it.

very true...when in it..my friends were complaining about it..now ord already...they keep talking about army days and how they wish they can go through it once again...funny huh... :lol: :lol:

haha..if u can go thru it once again..den it wun be tt special already aint it...

think i will doze off if there is night training..coz my haemoglobin slightly lower den average..causing me to fall aslp very easily @.@

Hahhaahhha!!! I think everybody's haemoglobin will be an all time low during NS

eer yeah..why all time low?

ehm mine is usually 115/56(consider below average?)

i believe everyone will be seriously lack of oxgen during night training.which make it worse @.@ open your mouth too big..and you never know what will fly into it :?

NS always wanna fall asleep, esp after lunch, wanna sleep :lol: This bad habit seems to continue into my civilian life :lol: Btw,one more thing u learn in NS is the ability to sleep anywhere :D

ItAcHi said:
haha..if u can go thru it once again..den it wun be tt special already aint it...
Well yeah. Haha. It's rather paradoxical I guess. It's just like kids wanting to be adults; and adults missing their childhood days when everything was so carefree and worriless. Well, I'm not a guy so I won't be going through NS but yeah, just treasure the experience while it lasts. =) My brother was telling me the other day, that tekong is such a beautiful place but it's such a waste that it's a military site and not a place for leisure. Lol. Take care you! =)

which survey? the one we do during the pre enlistment checkup or after BMT?

the one u get during ur bmt phase. as ur nearing pop, those recruits who intend to be a commander are given this survey to express their interest. i dunno maybe some batches have,some don't

btw anybody tried google earth?...i can spot tekong island, even pinpoint out my old bmt coy. The software is awesome ah....ok ok i admit i was bored tht time :D

dark_knight said:
115/56

sounds like blood pressure reading

i think its my blood pressure that is lower @.@

beautiful place? think only school 2 is beautiful, coz its new..but..theres also alot of spooky stories inside :roll:

yeah...normal bp is 120/80 so ur diastolic pressure is low =/

i got all the letters for my army medical reporting...i dunno what to do with them..so never do..gonna kena detention barracks lol...

maybe i look thru them after today..let my exam be over...pharmacology..bleh..

Yo pinkspider, some people say the army training separates the men from the boys and i really think its true. The army training especially your BMT could be one of your most funny, angry, frustrated, happy... experience in life. Ya and before you know it, you ORDed already. I guess you'll still have time to play with your instruments. :D All the best and do your best bro! Cheers! :D

yeah very true..you will feel like giving up..wondering why you are going through so much s**t...but once its over...its all bittersweet memories!

haha my bro told me alot of weird stories about this lady and a girl, in his bunk. pretty freaky. =\

anyway, my bro completed his bmt in two mths and im back with him from tekong! haha. =)

Back