~Nike Mercurial vapour 4 cleats~

faberglass

Fellow soccer softies anybody owns the above mention cleats??Currently considering getting the Adidas predators or this ,so all advices are greatly appreciated thanks..altho the nike looks much cooler haha

I seriously hate Mercurial Vapors. I had the very first version of it, the colour fades terribly after a month and it's extremely unstable. Then somehow, I bought version III, the colours didnt fade, which is good, BUT, it's even more unstable than the first version. So now u know why Ronaldo and Drogba falls so easily. Haha. AND, after playing for long, i would feel strain on my heels. * shake head *

Personall I would recommend the F50s. I think they're one of the best boots out there. Comfortable, durable, ight and stable. My trusted pair for 4 years. It the first F50 ever.

Havent try a Predator yet.

adidas-f50.8-tunit-black.jpg

vapor4-2.jpg

i like these 2.

but i would really recommend the adidas F50.they are great pair of boots.

had a pair then changed to nike tiempo.such a bitter disappointment.

yup, Nike boots always disappoints unless u're a fan of their products or u're suitable for their product.

Adidas is way better for me.

Never wanted Nike boots. Adidas for me. I own a F5 boot and I think it's way better than what Nike can offer at that level.

And if you're rich, F50 is cool.

i like adidas predators a lot. my 1st pair lasted me 5-6years den it gave up loL.

in between borrowed some nike boots. nv really like them. especially the mercury. felt kinda uncomfortable and clumsy.

adidas fits my feet shape i guess. Test n proven makes me run faster also.
curls the ball better. or rather quite tyco la loL.

Adidas ftw!

adidas predator or f50 works man! i've been using predator manado and then predator pulse and then predator absolute and have two pairs of the latter. and i would say that adidas is really trustworthy and worth the price.

i got myself a nike mercurial vapor 2 sometime back. its ok la the fit is nice cause of the material and stuff and yes its pretty much light but it started tearing like a few weeks after me using it. not worth the money definitely

so yes i pretty much endorse adidas (:)

i went to malaysia and i say a f33(no joke) it was a great pair, but well i bought the absolute, and after bringing my school to the finals, and losing, the studds are worn out, and the kangaroo leather got real hard, singapore's weather is killing my beloved boots man, yea, tiempos suck, their so ill fitting, haah. as for me, i like barefooted soccer most

Ya Nikes tend to be an acquired taste.........Adidas predators are by far the best. And my favs are the powerswerves, super curl whenever u strike the ball

Ok, that means ur in the same class as Drogba, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo. The rest of us are like Gerrard, Podolski, Anderson.

Back