New singer needed

Stan_Kumar

We're looking for a singer which

- isn't metal influenced
- has the ability to write lyrics (kinda duh)
- isn't older than us by a substantial amount (no uncles in their 40's or 50's. Sorry if I offend people out there who are sensitive about this but do try your luck.)

Here are some songs we'll be jamming. It'll either be an acoustic set with me, the bass player, or with the band. Most likely, it will not be the latter option:

- When You Were Young - the Killers
- Circles - Incubus
- The Pretender - Foo Fighters
- When the Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys

Do contact me at this number, NO PMs, 90670442.

Last edited:
- isn't older than us by a substantial amount (no uncles in their 40's or 50's. People in their 30's are also kinda pushing it)

There's more, but you'll have to come through me first. And even then, I might not be choosing you as a singer. Still, doesn't hurt to try out eh?

Dude, do you have to express your disdain for people who were born earlier than you in your requirements? can't u just put sumthing like " i prefer 18-21 yrs old?
And the part of 'coming to me first and i might not choose you as a singer' what are u trying to say when your post is to look for a singer?

Dude, do you have to express your disdain for people who were born earlier than you in your requirements? can't u just put sumthing like " i prefer 18-21 yrs old?
And the part of 'coming to me first and i might not choose you as a singer' what are u trying to say when your post is to look for a singer?

Aww. Trampled on a raw nerve? It's fine, it's been amended. I may see eye to eye on the might not chose you as a singer bit I frankly don't see anything wrong with discriminating against older people.

Just giving my 2 cents worth.

narh, u ain't getting on any of my nerves even if u dare to try. I am just teaching you how to be diplomatic in soft,just look around and see how people post ads,dude. If u really have discrimminations against older people,then hey its' perfectly ok for me.But i dare say all moderators in soft and the owner are older than you.

Back