NEW LOCATION - EBENEX MUSIC @ 138A EAST COAST ROAD!

ebenex

By popular demand, we'll be moving to a bigger shop space.

From this Friday,15 June, visit us at 138A East Coast Road Singapore 428828.

Our new premises is at a 2nd storey shophouse unit just 5 mins down east coast road from our current location. (facing Tembeling Centre - just above infiniti ktv pub)

The new premises is 3 times the current shop size and we'd be bringing in ALOT more good stuff, just for you guys.

How to get there:

Bus No.

10, 10e, 12, 14, 14e 32, 40

(along East Coast Road, alight at The Holy Family Church/opp Roxy Sq)

(along Joo Chiat Road, alight at/opp Katong Mall)

Nearest MRT Station

Bedok MRT Stn -> 14, 32, 40

Pasir Ris MRT Stn -> 12

Tampines MRT Stn -> 10

Parking

Ample parking is available at Katong Mall or Katong Village.

Public parking is available along East Coast Road / Joo Chiat Road.

See you guys soon!

Regards,

David
Ebenex Music

pop by Terrys Tavern (Katong Village) this sat 16 June for the Corey Music tribute gig lah...

Wow congrats on the move dudes. Hope you get more sales coming in. SUSTAIN the biz man! for the good of the guitar population here!

ok that sux

i din noe that i went today to roxy square and all i see was one guy eating inside the almost empty store

its official - we've MOVED!

hi,

the move was very last minute. we had to give up the roxy square shop -i.e. clear out today.

as of friday, 15 June, we'd be officially located at 138a east coast red.

for those of you who are thinking of coming down, i'd suggest you come down from saturday onwards as we are still unpacking.

there's ALOT of work involved and we appreciate your kind understanding.

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

p.s. the infiniti ktv pub downstairs is quite 'happening'. they are an english ktv pub - alot of uncles there and happy hour starts at 5.30pm. can go down for a drink before/after shopping at ebenex music.

Wah!!! U moved already!!!

Conglatuation!!!!
I have to go to see New Shop^^

See U soon^^

the new shop space is really big, but of cuz there will be more pedals & influx of people, so the shop will once again be packed like sardines!!

YO guys, don't mean to be a busybody, but yest while I was there I noticed when i step on certain parts of the floor, your display cabinets shook.

Just let you guys know la. Maybe can change to lower CG cabinets, lest they collapse one day.

yes, i know. the floor creaks but as long as you don't jump up and down continuosly, nothing is going to drop.

anyway, we'll see how we can rectify the problem. after all, it is a very OLD shophouse.

see you soon!

David

Just sharing. I run a bookshop and we used to operate on the second floor of a shophouse just like your current premises. The floors creaked and the shelves moved when people walked past. I too did not think it would happen, but one day the shelves DID fall down. Luckily no one was hurt.

You should think about securing your shelves or arranging them in such a way that they buttress and support each other in different directions.

RETRO GROOVE DOIN tERRY'S tAVERN AT katong Village evry sat ngt ..after shoppin at Ebenex, bring down yr goodies for a jam at Terry's man...

make sure you save some $$$ for at least 1 beer when U pop by lah! :lol: :lol:

we have just rearranged our shop, taking into consideration that valuable bit of advice given by jalanampas.

we've also put up 20+ guitars, 2 drum kits etc. all on display.

see you all soon!

thanks.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Latest posts

Back