New Champion for RAW n SMACKDOWN!!!

Who enjoy watching WWE?

• mad until collect all the vcds available!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • just watch & forget!

• not interested at all!

• wat is WWE huh?

• Total voters
the last time i watched WWE was when John Cena was a useless rapper who was being jeered by the fans everytime he rapped on his way to the ring during his intro....

did not expect him to be the WWE champion now!!!!

i c 1 of the pics..... got HHH standing in front of a band..... dun noe cor wat..... i think this band play HHH's song.......

can't wait 2 get the vcd, man....... :wink:

:twisted:

Motorhead frontman Lemmy does the theme for HHH. It's real cool.

Everything is so staged nowsaday of WWE, the only thing entertaining about it is the comical shinanagons.

The storyline is stale and predictable. Even the 'finishing moves' are tired and uninspiring.

I still see it when I'm around it's on, due to the professional level of the stage act and superior props & video production.

that Batista dude....maaan...if he was chasin me to beat the living crap outta me i might as well throw myself off the roof man..
he reminds me of some gene experiment gone wrong...
but i vouch for him...haha

tori wilson jst makes my day... :smt054

cena built up his presence throughout his years in the WWE..can say the fans see him more of a "good guy" than a "bad guy" cos his raps and disses are friggin funny at times...

stacey keibler just glues me to the tube.... :smt055

mikemann said:

Everything is so staged nowsaday of WWE, the only thing entertaining about it is the comical shinanagons.

The storyline is stale and predictable. Even the 'finishing moves' are tired and uninspiring.

I still see it when I'm around it's on, due to the professional level of the stage act and superior props & video production.

Lemmy? whoa...i thot it was Disturbed that did it..interesting.
and yeah...the wrestlers have super cool entrance music

you guys remember the Ultimate Warrior's entrance tune? pure headbangin metal! :twisted:

..the wrestlers have super cool entrance music

Hahahah +1 to that. Kurt Angle's theme song never fails to get me laughing. It's kinky.

I certainly follow what's happening, but not fanatic enough to get their cds. I watch mainly cos it's one of the few shows with shitloads of "guai lan" people hehe :wink:

I missed the The Rock,Stone cold,NWO,Bret Hart,Goldberg era....And the manster Brock Lesnar.F5...

Viruz said:
I missed the The Rock,Stone cold,NWO,Bret Hart,Goldberg era....And the manster Brock Lesnar.F5...

i miss those days when vince , HHH or any other baddies at that time who will trash talk in the ring during the start of the show and all of a sudden u hear that familar glass shatter noise and there comes stone cold running into the ring and beating the living crap outta them....

WM 21....... u get 2 c Stone Cold 2......

hahaha...... but i won't say much...... just buy the vcd if u can't wait....... or wait 4 tv 2 show..... heehee..... :wink:

GrimBrody said:
mikemann said:

Lemmy? whoa...i thot it was Disturbed that did it..interesting.
and yeah...the wrestlers have super cool entrance music

you guys remember the Ultimate Warrior's entrance tune? pure headbangin metal! :twisted:

yup.... kool... kool.... :lol:

wWE PPV everytime got feature different bands, man.....

I used to be damn obsessive over wwe.Played the dumb card game, collected it's merchandise..i even got the toy replica of the heavyweight champion belt ahha...

hay88 said:
I used to be damn obsessive over wwe.Played the dumb card game, collected it's merchandise..i even got the toy replica of the heavyweight champion belt ahha...

Eh my favourite raw deal superstar deck last time was Booker T and Goldust what about u???? dunno why everytime i use these 2 superstars deck , i trash my frens like hell!!!! :lol:

haha...last time every sunday i use to go to bishan to buy and sell cards!!!! :D

ahhah another fan!!!...i used to use christian,billy and chuck,booker t,rvd...experimented with hell lotta decks...i used to play at cck JJ and serene centre. Insane man those days untill finally i found out wad guitar was all these were put aside...

haha...i stopped after Velocity came out!!!!

i sold all my foil cards but i still have my rare cards with me like Turn the Tide , Claw , maintain hold etc

Hopefully one day the demand for these cards for go up sky rocketting high and then i can finally sell them!!!! :lol:

first time i kenna Hot Pack i happy like siao siah!!!!

and i remember my first velocity booster pack i got brock's F5!!!! and how stupid was i to trade it for goldust trademark finisher plus 15 bucks for it!!!!

ahha i stopped ard sec3 ...can't rem which expansion...yeah same here i've got some turn the tides,manager interferes...a few cheapo foils...hell lotta spare deck protectors...one whole big box full of fusty commons and uncommons

hmm......

base on the pol, there's sum1 like mi who mad until collect the vcd.......

wonder who's tat?....... :lol:

Latest posts

Back