Need musicians for Coldplay, Muse and alt rock genre.

Hi.

I'm looking for musicians to jam genres similar to Coldplay and Muse (main influences include Coldplay and Muse). Of course, we could jam other alt rock songs. I'm looking for jammers of aged 17-19. I prefer jammers studying in polytechnic so that we have similar school schedule.

I'm not a professional and I play the guitar and piano. I'm looking for a bassist, drummer and another guitarist (who can lead and rhythm) and of course, a vocalist (optional; since we're jamming for fun, unless we're good enough to go original; we could take turn to sing if we couldn't find a vocalist).

A vocalist that can take up the second guitar slot or play the piano is a bonus!!

It would be a bonus with the guitarist or bassist can play the piano!! (IMPORTANT)

While I admire the fact that you can handle your musical instruments well, I do not support taunt and discouragement. Jamming-wise, once per week. Interested parties, amateurs or semi-professionals, drop me a mail @ kenodyssey@gmail.com.

Let's have a fun and loving jamming experience together. Oh, and it would be a bonus if you live around me (Bukit Panjang)

Ken

Last edited:
I'm a drummer. Could u PM me the songs u wish to play during jamming session? 17yrs old,chinese(if that matters) male.

Do u mind a drummer who plays 85% like the song instead of 100% ? If not,let me know and reasons of not.

Thanks .

I am a 24 yr old female vocalist/drummer with the mind of a 16 yr old. Not in any polytechnic but has got a considerably flexible schedule. Stays in bukit batok and likes the genre you guys are planning on playing. Would you consider me? :p

Back