Need helps for newbie guitar amp !! :(

silverhand

Hi everyone !! I am not so sure this kind of topic was up for before or not; so hoping every people do not mind if I ask some fool here. I got a very confused about guitar amplifier. The thing is my friend will buy fender bassman 59 at 45w tube amp, but he asked me like is it smaller sound if compare with roland cube 60w or Fender twin reverb 60w !? For my own research, assuming Fender Twin Reverb can use 2x12 jensen at 50w for each, so could we say it is the same with Fender bassman 59 with 4x10 jensen at 25w for each !? Thanks a lot. I am 101% no idea about tube amplifier or amp information so far. Really thanks if any pros here can help me out that kind of problem. Thanks a lot for reading.

Best Regards. !!!!

dunno what ur trying to say but...if ur asking for a good amp..i say...the roland cube series will do u justice.its a great amp.affordable too.

since you asked for beginner amp, you might wanna consider amps that have effects as well. unless you already got pedals..which i assume not?

from what i can understand....

1)TS is asking whether the fender bassman 59' (at 45w) has smaller volume capacity than the roland cube 60 or fender twin reverb(both at 60w).

2)he assumes that fender twin reverb with 12x2 at 50w each equals to fender bassman 10x4 at 25w each as 50x2=100 and 25x4=100.

3)he needs explaination on tube amp and SS.

Back