myspace.com/Fieldhomewood

xynkro

Fieldhomewood : The One Man Band ( John mayer kinda thing )

http://www.myspace.com/fieldhomewood

Hi All. I Use a Macbook Pro, Garageband, Fina Acoustic , 32Gb iTouch DigiDrummer Application from itunes store to record.

-Always be my baby
-My hero
was recently done, like 3 days ago. So thats what im advertising here.

The other 3 were like 4 years old, but you can listen to them
-The Fight
- Makes me bleed
are my originals, but rather poorly recorded. I Did that on a PC and a $9.90 Microphone and Audacity. As u can hear the difference, i love the mac absolutely.

So this goes out to my music and apple. Kudos all.

On a side note, ill be leaving for australia for studies in 1 month. I hope i can
perform a set, if anyone has contacts, hope you can leave it here

xynkro@gmail.com

Kudos

Last edited:
Pretty good song you got there.
Generally, recording wise, it sounds kinda hollow, not sure whether it was the mixing or the recording. Either way, it doesn't deny the fact that the songs are pretty good.

Keep it up, just redo a little bit of the recording to make it a lot less hollow

The Fight:
Hmm, I understand that you're more interested in doing acoustic, but (in my opinion) distort the rhythm guitars, add in bass and drums and mix the sound to be slightly sludgy and you got a pretty good rock song. Yet again, its up to you how you want to interpret this song.

Hi all ive just uploaded another song
Always be My Baby , cover from american idol, cook.

i did everything on my own, bass drums vocals, backing, guitars on garageband
i just need some feedback on the song!

Its no.1 on the playlist of
http://www.myspace.com/fieldhomewood

Pretty good song you got there.
Generally, recording wise, it sounds kinda hollow, not sure whether it was the mixing or the recording. Either way, it doesn't deny the fact that the songs are pretty good.

Keep it up, just redo a little bit of the recording to make it a lot less hollow

The Fight:
Hmm, I understand that you're more interested in doing acoustic, but (in my opinion) distort the rhythm guitars, add in bass and drums and mix the sound to be slightly sludgy and you got a pretty good rock song. Yet again, its up to you how you want to interpret this song.

hmm.. i totally agree with you on the fight. I would do so after my exam this week man,
but i so lost touch with my song , i only remember the chords, but i forgot the lead riffs lol. ok ill try out and let u know again

Back