My name's XN3K

XN3K

Been in SG for so long but intro is never too late rite?

Like every1 else, intro also must have.

Also a guitarist, (from the Philippines), started in 1980, have played in different rock bands then retired when got married. Now plays with my 2 sons, infusing Satriani and Vai Stuff and maybe malmsteen :)

Previously owned 3 axes (JS100/Gibson LP/Washburn nuno) but now left with one (Musicman OLP Van Halen.

Hoping to jam with some of you guys someday.

I don't care if none of my applications were successful or my time (and annual leave) was totally wasted. I don't even care if the whole event sucked. Only one thing mattered...

My wife's comforting words......... "You look really handsome today, sweetheart!"

Awwwww

nice blog, great photoshop skills.

to notch! AWW MAN!! dun say things like that I like ur stuffs!

and in this forums,girls are not aplenty,so be ready to be dissapointed :)

nitrovo

Har har har, just between you and me, this is how you get +++ points with your wifey. So getting that VISA for the night out would be a cinch! :D

You need to have your family's support when u play in a band coz thats your first band in the first place :D
BTW, my wife plays BASS

AEnimic said:
to notch! AWW MAN!! dun say things like that I like ur stuffs!

and in this forums,girls are not aplenty,so be ready to be dissapointed :)

Not surprised, very few wud dare :D

Anyway my youngest sister plays in a band too, in JAPAN. 6 out of 8 siblings play musical instruments in our Family. its in the blood I guess. 1 have 2 brothers who are drummers, and another one plays the keybord and the rest...... battle it off for the lead guitarist slot :D

pepper- said:
I like fillipino music. =)
That's nice to hear. You know, from where I come from, you can't really any-o-how show off that killer solos or that shredding virtuosity unless you're really damn good as almost everyone plays guitar. :D

good thing about it is that, you'll find lots of teachers around, (for free or buy them a drink/make friends)

Any particular band you know?

Back