Musicians Y U NO LOOK HERE???

Chrysler

Hi there.

I'm currently looking for:
Bassist
Vocalist (+1 if you can play guitars so that we don't have to look for another guitarist)
Rhythm Guitar
Lead Guitar

I'm 20 this year, ready for national service. However, I would like to jam leisurely because I wouldn't promise anything serious because I've yet to serve the army. Purpose of this band is to know ourselves, improving our skills and writing originals for the sake of music-making. Of course, anything serious will have to be discussed further.

My targeted genres will be: Alternative rock (Coldplay, Anberlin, Muse, Wu Yue Tian), Pop-rock (The Click Five, Maroon 5), Rock (Nickelback, Theory of a Deadman) etc.

Age group: 19-21?
Race: Chinese (I'm sorry, I'm not racist but I would like to jam a few Chinese rock songs.. So..)

I'm personally a drummer, but I'm originally a guitarist and I don't have a drum set at home. I'm not professional and I'm also not looking for professionals. I'm a producer myself (more into audio recording), but just wanna come out to jam and have fun.

Interested parties? Email me at kenodyssey@gmail.com (preferable include Facebook account because it's easier to identify and grab information)

Back