Musicians Wanted for Uncompromising Black Metal Project

Roskolnikov

I am an independent artist from the US seeking one or more Singaporean musicians to form a unique Black Metal project. My main musical influences for this project are from the ‘depressive black metal’ subgenre, groups like Xasthur, Leviathan and Abyssic Hate. Other influences include Burzum, Silencer, Ulver, Sunn O))), Nortt, and Lurker of Chalice.

I envision something completely dark, isolated, and deranged. I have musical experience and can write music and arrangements, play guitar and base, write lyrics and perform the vocals necessary for such a project. I am interested only in recording music, not playing live. I have not produced music in almost 7 years and I have lost the skills and competency to produce music on my own.

Ideally, I would like to meet a musician with a similar creative vision to partner with. The philosophy of the music I want to make is radically individualistic, utterly nihilistic: essentially an outlet for the darkest sides of the psyche. I hear walls of oppressive guitar, shrills of shattered glass and unorthodox piercing noise, unrelenting droning and truly demented vocals.

If you are the person I’m looking for, get in touch.

I am an independent artist from the US seeking one or more Singaporean musicians to form a unique Black Metal project. My main musical influences for this project are from the ‘depressive black metal’ subgenre, groups like Xasthur, Leviathan and Abyssic Hate. Other influences include Burzum, Silencer, Ulver, Sunn O))), Nortt, and Lurker of Chalice.

I envision something completely dark, isolated, and deranged. I have musical experience and can write music and arrangements, play guitar and base, write lyrics and perform the vocals necessary for such a project. I am interested only in recording music, not playing live. I have not produced music in almost 7 years and I have lost the skills and competency to produce music on my own.

Ideally, I would like to meet a musician with a similar creative vision to partner with. The philosophy of the music I want to make is radically individualistic, utterly nihilistic: essentially an outlet for the darkest sides of the psyche. I hear walls of oppressive guitar, shrills of shattered glass and unorthodox piercing noise, unrelenting droning and truly demented vocals.

If you are the person I’m looking for, get in touch.

Xasthur,sterbend,nyktgia,silencer,svartnad,striborg,OMM,burzum,leviathan,strid,anti,IT
I have no band experience.but I have recorded own trials.setup this email to contact you.thank you for your post and time sir
You can contact hellosecy@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Hello sir.... I also have not played my instruments for a while now.... I want to get started again.... Please give me a chance... I also listen to DSBM and order their cds... My fave is xasthur.. I have a 7 string guitar and am willing to start immediately.... I am competent and will practice to get better and also want to learn new things... I am 29 male Singaporean.... I have no issues with not performing live or anything.... I just want to record and get things out of my mind. If you are willing to give me a chance please contact me 96753248..thank you... Hope to see you soon

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sir I am looking forward to this arrangement you have in mind... Not many ppl understand the depth of complexity in DSBM... I hope you give me a chance and call me.... 96753248....i am able to play guitars and drums

- - - Updated - - -

Hello sir.... I hope to meet with you personally to get in touch... Please contact me 96753248...not many people understand the depth and complexity of DSBM.... I want to work with you and have no qualms not performing live or for fame... I am not interesyed in that... Please contact me... My email is samysam0134@gmail.com.... But I prefer if you call me... Thank you.... I'm more receptive to direct contact coz I don't check my email at all

Latest posts

Back