musicians/band wanted for paid gig on 14 Jan 2012

sbVamp

Female vocalist, 22, looking for musicians/band for paid gig on 14 Jan 2012.
Full bands need not apply as organising chair wants me to sing.
Great exposure and opportunities as I might have a few other events as well, if the performance goes well.

Songs required for this event is simple pop songs (easy to sing, instruments wise might not be easy), might have to learn a few extra songs as guest of honour might be asked to sing too.

This band is also for jamming and other performances (not a one-off for this performance only). Band will have to do mainly Chinese and English pop but anything else in the mix is fine as well.
Looking for 1 guitarist, 1 bassist and 1 drummer or a band missing a vox (drummer might not be needed for this performance as we are still deciding on location).

A little about myself
Choir - 8 yrs
Acapella - 4 yrs
Music theory
Experience in performing on stage for acapella and choir.
A little bit of band experience.

If you are interested, please sms to 82034273 with the following details.
Name:
Preferred practice days (list 3 in order of preferrence, most preferred 1st):
Location (North, East, South, West or Central):

Last edited:
Looking for bassist!!
Practices for the rest of this month will be on Friday (21 and 28 Oct) at Jurong (West side)..

After that, we will discuss which day everybody is comfortable on and, of course, if our jamming studio is free on that day.

FYI, this band is supported by a local organisation so location is not negotiable, but plus side is we get to use the studio for free.

If you are interested, please sms to 82034273 with the following details.
Name:
Preferred practice days (list 3 in order of preferrence, most preferred 1st):

Last edited:
up-sies ^^ this gig has been postponed to Feb and another gig on 16/12/11 added..
(i'm good at getting performances, wish that that's just as true when it comes to looking for members >.<)
still looking for bassist and drummer to complete line up ^^

Last edited:
Back