Muse: Live in Singapore 3 Feb 2010

rottenramone

20091116bno.jpg

Let's all go. :)

but i hope the sound won't suck. SIS is rather reverby.

[info added by soft]

Britain's most adventurous rock band MUSE make their triumphant return to Southeast Asia to headline BIG NIGHT OUT 2010 on February 3rd at The Singapore Indoor Stadium!

It was January 16th, 2007 when they last played in Singapore, a memorable sold out night at Fort Canning Park! That same year the trio held two super-massive sold out gigs at Wembley Stadium. After disappearing for almost two years to dream up The Resistance, they re-emerged in September 2009 with two hometown gigs in Teignmouth, Devon in front of 10,000 people. Their show was part old school circus, part futuristic fluorescent extravaganza.

MUSE have sold over 8 million albums worldwide, sold out two nights at Wembley Stadium in London and have received 5 MTV Europe Music Awards, 4 Q Awards, 7 NME Awards and 2 Brit Awards.
MUSE’s fifth album, "The Resistance" was an instant worldwide No.1 in 19 countries.

“The Best Act in The World Today!” - 2009 Q Awards
“Experiencing MUSE in all their glory is akin to contact with higher life forms.” - The Vine, September 2009

Supporting MUSE on BNO 2010 are straight edge Chicago rockers Rise Against and one of the fastest growing bands in rock, Southern California quintet Saosin.

DATE
3 Feb 2010 Wed, 7.00pm

Doors open at 5.30pm

DURATION

VENUE(S)
Singapore Indoor Stadium

TICKET PRICE (EXCLUDE BOOKING FEE)
Standard - S$168, S$148, S$128, S$98

Free Standing - S$168 (PEN A)
Free Standing - S$128 (PEN B)
Free Standing, for patron 12 yrs & above only

i will hate 2010...gonna be a shit year for me...first green day in jan,then muse in feb?unless tix dont sell out as fast as i think they should,i will be missing both gigs from the most lovelovelovelovelovelovelove amazing bands to walk this earth.:(
mainly cos' in the midst of O's now...can't book tix.so badly want to see both,but green day tix prolly already sold out and by the time i can get muse's,will be far too late.
really,really gonna hate 2010.where's the muse show btw?maybe i can climb the building and see from on top.:rolleyes:

Ya? Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

:d:d:d

Good! I'm going again. I hope they will be punctual this time. :rolleyes:

Hah ! Im going again too. I still remember they were late for Fort Canning Park. Thats why they have miss some songs inc Assasin and Take A Bow. Hope they are like 15 mins earlier to reach there. Btw, its venue is Singapore Indoor Stadium. Price would be pricey.

i will hate 2010...gonna be a shit year for me...first green day in jan,then muse in feb?unless tix dont sell out as fast as i think they should,i will be missing both gigs from the most lovelovelovelovelovelovelove amazing bands to walk this earth.:(
mainly cos' in the midst of O's now...can't book tix.so badly want to see both,but green day tix prolly already sold out and by the time i can get muse's,will be far too late.
really,really gonna hate 2010.where's the muse show btw?maybe i can climb the building and see from on top.:rolleyes:

Hey don't be so disheartened. Not all that have tickets will eventually attend. Camp here as the dates of the gigs get nearer and I can assure you fellow SOFTies who can't make it to the gigs for whatever reason will start to sell their tix via SOFT.

yah. I did that too for almost all the concerts here. Wait and camp for people to sell their free tix at cheaper prices. LOL! Especially for F1 Rocks :)

Even so, look out for competition on radio or online,try your luck, sometimes theres meet and greet too. BUT, buy the tix early for MUSE. WHo knows, no one wanna sell their tix. HAHA!

lol,yea lor...prolly people will sell at higher price than @ sistic...the only good thing about next year will that i'll have a guitar,pedal,and amp to learn MUSE songs on :(

haha i knew it i knew they'll bring MUSE back!their 2007 gig is one of my best concert experiences so far even wrote a review for a chinese magazine back then!
and yep,same thought here,since it's indoor stadium,price may be rising up.just hope it wont be too exp@.@
next year's gonna be amazing.
btw anybody catching Hockey on Feb 7?

Latest posts

Back