metal.

palapistol

hello bros. i'm looking for fellow metalheads who like thrash metal to play in a band.

if you like metallica, megadeth than you're on the same page as me. i'm new here btw. i don't know much about how forums work.

i play lead guitar. if you guys are above the beginner skill level than thats good enough. higher technical skill would be better. preferred age of 19-20.

thanks for reading bros.

Would you be interested in Metalcore?

NOT metalcore like The Devil Wears Prada, Underoath, Parkway Drive. No.

Metalcore like
All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, August Burns Red and Lamb of God (american Metal)

I'm forming a Metal Band (again. Sigh).
Since my previous attempt failed as there were no vocalists who fit the bill, and that the Rhythm guitarist quit the band to go clubbing (=.=), and the bassist is MIA. Thus, left with me and awesome drummer (he's really good with his legs).
would you be interested?
Now that we've got me (lead guitars, or rhythm, if you happen to be really good which would be great), awesome drummer and two vocalists that are very eager to try out for the band (and i think they're close to fitting the bill). we need a rhythm guitarist and a bassist.

if you're interested,
Hit me up
here,
qizhi11@hotmail.com
or 92714336

Thanks dude.
cheers

thanks for the reply bro, but my influences are more to trash metal. although i love lamb of god very very much. haha.

feel sorry for you that your rhythm guitarist loves clubbing more than heavy metal, techno music is more dangerous than smoking.

good luck in your search bro. peace.

I like thrash, but not metallica and mega. I m more into the brutal side, testament , destruction, kreator,exodus..these are my favourites. Dun know wether that fits ur taste.

I like thrash, but not metallica and mega. I m more into the brutal side, testament , destruction, kreator,exodus..these are my favourites. Dun know wether that fits ur taste.

dude, metallica (before the black album; before jason newsted) used to be lumped together with testament, exodus, flotsam & jetsam ..

you might want to check out a speedpunk band called Pennywise, as well as the more recognised Offspring.

And Watchtower is an awesome techincal Jazz fusion influenced band. Heard thier new song?

dude, metallica (before the black album; before jason newsted) used to be lumped together with testament, exodus, flotsam & jetsam ..

you might want to check out a speedpunk band called Pennywise, as well as the more recognised Offspring.

So are you suggesting that I am more into speed punk genre?
True , people link the big 4 with testament, exodus etc. but to me, bands like slayer,exodus and destruction are on the more brutal side imho, especially when exodus moves on decently with exhibition B, and slayer juz keep pumping in stuffs at the standard of southern of heaven and even higher in others' opinion.
By official definitions, or whatever sources, you are absolutely correct with the statement that they were in fact in a very close circle . It is just my personal preference that I suggest the point brutal, so as to fulfill my intention of trying to describe how and what kind of more "brutal" sounds like to me.
Anyway, despite those terms, how is your "recruitment" of the band going?

Back