McPherson 4.5 Redwood/IRW Review -Pictures and Videos

champion

Next up is a Mcpherson guitar 4.5 with a lovely beautiful tight grain redwood top pairing it with an indian rosewood back and sides.

this is one of the questions i get often asked..Hey Jarvis ..What is the best sounding guitar for playing in a live loud band situation?

I always reply...if you have the money..I say get a mcpherson..as they shine when you play live..it has got a bold ..full tone..and best of all the LR Baggs RTS2 is a perfect marriage with this guitar allows it to sit above the loud Band Mix..

we start off the review of this guitar with a video review...this guitar is relative new bought from the local distributor..GUITAREAST..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCK1oqEcFsY

36824845.jpg

cc61d6c5.jpg

31d5f112.jpg

97cf9af0.jpg

Hi Jarvs,

Great Presentation & Review! Love this guitar to the bones , sad to see it go...
God Bless!

Rey/Guitareast

Rey

thanks for the comments...its's better to get a dehumifier for your place..when the guitar arrived at my place..its was wet..seems like it absorb quite a bit a moisture and the top swell..the action went up by 0.25mm at the 12fret. After it was dried for a night ...everything was fine..

cheers Jarvis

Hi Jarvs,

We always run a dehumidifier in our place, but I will take note on that, I will monitor the settings again to make sure the place is free of moisture.
But I believed Ptr’s place has no dehumidifier. Thanks and God bless!

Back