Mandarin FIR experimental singer/songwriter?

Awwee

Hi,
Looking to find a like minded person or people who are also inspired by Mandarin band FIR style of music to create some original songs. I am into all sorts of music and wanted to see if there is a possibility to create something new out of all these different styles of music that inspires. For leisure right now so no need your full time commitment. :)

Before I get old... hahaha... Thanks for looking.

Hi, My name is Awwee. I play a bit of bass, guitar, ukulele, scratch, my drum machine app, learning beat maker... not much a singer but hopes to writes Mandopop. It gets lonely on the music trail... lol

Technology has come a long way and I wan to make full use of it and I believe that it helps getting music and songs out easier. We can even start at 2 instead of a full even 3 piece bands... I know how that waiting hurts... I am not looking at jamming sessions and playing covers.. I would look at song writing and producing and getting it online. Please have a better command of Mandarin than me... lol.

I'm interested too! I have been singing covers only and really wanna try some songwriting. I am fluent in Chinese and listen to mandopop :)

Pls check out my youtube channel "christmasong" - mostly covers tho but i guess u can see if my voice suits the type of music you want to create... thx!!

Latest posts

Back