Mandarin band forming

carolsell

Hi, thinking of forming a mando band playing mandarin pop, rock, classics, blues etc,
need bassist, keyboardist, drummer and 2 singers.This band is only doing mandarin music and will probably be doing slower songs like more than 60% of the time. Also, this will be very leisure based, so not going to be actively looking for gigs.

If you are :
- Comfortable with more ballads Mando pop,
- Not hungry for gigs,
-Not looking for part time employment
-Able to commit lomg term, for the sake of music

Please feel free to connect by PM, looking forward, no age limits too.

/no age limits too.

hey carolsell,

my friend got a P1 boy 7 year old can sing very well and interested to join. I will ask her to PM4 you.

Mel

Hi, thinking of forming a mando band playing mandarin pop, rock, classics, blues etc,
need bassist, keyboardist, drummer and 2 singers.This band is only doing mandarin music and will probably be doing slower songs like more than 60% of the time. Also, this will be very leisure based, so not going to be actively looking for gigs.

If you are :
- Not hungry for gigs,

Hi!

I can play the Rhythm and the Bass guitar. Let me know where and when we can meet up for a trial jam session.

If you are :
- Not hungry for gigs,

Hi, I can be a female vocalist, please let me know if you still have the space for one. Thank you :)

Hello! I am interested to join; I have some slight bg in singing, drums and keys, with elementary knowledge in guitar and song writing, pm me 97577485 if you're still looking for members!

Cheers,
JD

Hi! If you're still looking for a male vocalist, feel free to whatsapp me 91285339. Mainly listen to Mandopop, and a few English songs

Hey man, male vocalist im not experience but i wanna give this a shot if its ok! Do let me know if vacancy still open

Latest posts

Back