man-u vs man-city

mozart

to all soccer fans who watch the man-u versus city game...do u think the bloody refree that refreed the match fair?? i think he is the most lousiest refree ever hosting that match...damn..

Haha I suppose mozart's a Man U fan? I'm a Man U fan too, but I think the way the team played on Saturday (Sunday morning technically :lol:) was pretty sloppy, got outclassed tactically by Man City.....

But then again, the EPL is fast becoming a one-horse race for the champ's spot and the rest of the big 3 and the bigger EPL teams fighting for champ's league placings........

Haaa...Well i watched the match too...

Its over already...and lets wait for next week fixture against Liverpool...

Im a Liverpool fan

well, sometimes u get the decisions, sometimes you don't. it'll all even out throughout the course of the season.

TequilaSunrise said:
I thought the first goal was clearly an off side. I don't have any favourite teams, but it looked like that to me.

hahaha.....u got it all wrong.....it wasnt....u have to see where ferdinand is standing anw.......but anw.....Saturday EPL game have 4 sending off.....
3 was unfair(Ronaldo,Nakata and Stalteri) and 1(Doriva)..... tats how the greatest league in the world works.....unpredictable

Jr-V said:
Haaa...Well i watched the match too...

Its over already...and lets wait for next week fixture against Liverpool...

Im a Liverpool fan

+1

Me too... Im sure it'll be an exciting match to watch...

yea man, silvestre need to be drop. He's been horrible in the last few fixtures. Ferige should have started the game with wes brown, he's been outstanding for utd so far.

haha im an Arsenal fan though..

i dun care if man u losses or wins

i only know Arsenal thrashed Middlesbrough 7-0!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

agreed silvestre needs to be dropped. even brown is better den him.

and i don't know what is so good about darren fletcher that makes fergie keep playing him.

fletcher is scottish that's why...dunnoe what's happening to man-u...haiz..missed the great years man...back in the past when man-u was the most feared team in the premier league.

but i have been quite impressed with park ji sung's performance his season he's been quite a good buy hope he can be fit for the pool game.

Silvestre is alright when he plays leftback. But put him in central defence, he plays like a kan chiong spider. It's like putting Barthez as sweeper. The fella will miscue anytime and let in a soft goal lol.

Yeah. He needs to be sold lah.

veering off a little: i quit looking up to Man U the day Eric Cantona left. when SCV took over the EPL broadcast, i became EPL-free. i'd rather spend $30 subscription fee on guitar strings...

coming back to Utd vs City: another team beats Utd, what else is new?

Back