Male Vocalist Wanted!!!!!!!! To go straight into recording Original Demos!

toneddeaf

Hi Everyone!
Just to give a short intro on my band to start out, my band comprises of 4 members, 2 guitarist, bass and drums. We are a very seasoned band as we have been jamming for more than 2+ Years together. So the next step for finish our originals and play even more gigs.

Vocalist Criteria
We are currently looking for a Vocalist to fill the missing spot in our band. To be eligible, you have to be able to meet the requirements below:
-Clean vocals
-Occasional screams
-Male

Original Demos Info
We currently have 2 Originals for vocals to be placed over. To have an idea of what our music is about. Refer Below.
Influences and sound likes:
-Funeral For A Friend
-Emarosa
-Taking Back Sunday
-Anberlin
-Envy On The Coast
-Ivoryline
-Saosin
-Madina Lake
-Conditions
-The Getaway Plan
-All Forgotten

Please SMS me at 98372798 if you meet the criteria! Thank you!

Last edited:
ATT: male vocalist

Was browsin came across your advert. I'm a malay vocal musician who's been in the arabic vocal art for about 8 years now. oh yeah and i'm 22. perhaps if you're interested we could collab and exchange ideas and pointers.

Hi Everyone!
Just to give a short intro on my band to start out, my band comprises of 4 members, 2 guitarist, bass and drums. We are a very seasoned band as we have been jamming for more than 2+ Years together. So the next step for finish our originals and play even more gigs.

Vocalist Criteria
We are currently looking for a Vocalist to fill the missing spot in our band. To be eligible, you have to be able to meet the requirements below:
-Clean vocals
-Occasional screams
-Male

Original Demos Info
We currently have 2 Originals for vocals to be placed over. To have an idea of what our music is about. Refer Below.
Influences and sound likes:
-Funeral For A Friend
-Emarosa
-Anberlin
-Envy On The Coast
-Ivoryline
-Saosin
-Madina Lake
-Conditions
-The Getaway Plan
-All Forgotten

Please SMS me at 98372798 if you meet the criteria! Thank you!

Back