Male vocalist (cum drummer) seeking band playing 70's-90's music

oldbird

34 year old Chinese male vocalist with over a decade of jamming experience (and some gigs when I was younger) and good clean vocal range seeking reasonably-skilled band that has interest in covering any of the following bands/artistes (mostly 70s-90s rock/metal/pop, as you can see) :

- Bon Jovi
- Def Leppard
- Dream Theater
- The Eagles
- Firehouse
- Guns N Roses
- Hall & Oates
- Iron Maiden
- Journey
- Led Zeppelin
- Luna Sea
- Mr Big
- Poison
- Queen
- Queensryche
- Richard Marx
- Roxette
- Savage Garden
- Scorpions
- Skid Row
- Steelheart
- Stratovarius
- U2
- X Japan

Please note that I am looking to cover songs in their original tuning, e.g. GNR and Firehouse songs typically in half-step down.

I am also an amateur rock/metal drummer looking for opportunities to hone my drumming. Please feel free to look me up if you are willing to try me out for rock/metal songs that do not require double-bass. I can keep a steady rhythm and can do simple rolls/fills, but admittedly I will need more work on complex fills.

Regrettably, I do not have any recordings that I can share at this point in time, but when I get round to making some, I will post them.

Please drop me a private message here, thank you !

oldbird

Thanks to those who have contacted me since my year-old thread was unexpectedly bumped. XD

I am currently having my hands full with bands and lessons at the moment, and I'm not looking to join another for now.

But it's encouraging and awesome to see that there are still people out there keen to do the kind of music I enjoy. Keep on rockin', bros !

hi oldbird,looks like you are an experienced drummer.im a matured rock guitarist -.Im looking to form a band,do some covers,jam and hv some fun see what happens.hit me up@ 97803755

Back