Male or Female Rock Vocalist Wanted

HAIL-man

Hi,
We are looking for a Male or Female Rock vocalist.
We are a Rock band and have been playing around in Singapore for 6 years occasionally gigging here and there once in a while.
Our singer recently left and we are looking for a Male (or Female) vocalist.
We are doing mostly 80-90 modern rock covers: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo fighters, Radiohead, Weezer, Stone temple pilots, The script, AC/DC, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Kings of Leon…
Most of our songs are vocally male oriented but we don’t mind a Female vocalist if she can handle the range of songs.
We do occasionally venture into pop songs as well, (Maroon 5 , One republic)
We try to practice once a week around Central area.
We play mainly for fun but trying to be serious about it.. :)
Our aim is to be gigging more or less on a regular basis.
Post reply if you think you fit the bill.
Cheers

Hi,
We are looking for a Male or Female Rock vocalist.
We are a Rock band and have been playing around in Singapore for 6 years occasionally gigging here and there once in a while.
Our singer recently left and we are looking for a Male (or Female) vocalist.
We are doing mostly 80-90 modern rock covers: Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo fighters, Radiohead, Weezer, Stone temple pilots, The script, AC/DC, U2, Franz Ferdinand, Kings of Leon…
Most of our songs are vocally male oriented but we don’t mind a Female vocalist if she can handle the range of songs.
We do occasionally venture into pop songs as well, (Maroon 5 , One republic)
We try to practice once a week around Central area.
We play mainly for fun but trying to be serious about it.. :)
Our aim is to be gigging more or less on a regular basis.
Post reply if you think you fit the bill.
Cheers

Hey,
I am in the midst of looking for a band with similar music taste and I chanced upon yours. My favourite bands include oasis, the killers, artic monkeys, and I do listen to songs by kings of leon, red hot chilli peppers as well as the script. I am a female vocalist btw, and have done gigs and events for the last couple of years. Thought we could try things out! Do pm me if you guys are interested in working together :)

Cheers

Last edited:
hi
Im a male vocalist...i do rock, alternative..pm me if u wanna try out and see how it goes thks

steve

Hi,

Male rock vocalist here, i play guitar too.
My music style influenced by lifehouse, daughtry, bon jovi, Dishwalla, etc..
Will be happy to meet and jam with you guys to try out.
Thanks.

Hello I'm interested in trying out for the vocalist spot. Male 26. Hit me up at 91594432 and we can discuss further there :)

Back